Hit level 50. Please share ideas on equipment to get, things to do, etc.

#11AstardesPosted 1/5/2013 8:35:00 PM
then farm for hundreds of hours for the norfleet and do what I said without duping
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, a 9 year old series.
#12PanopictonguyPosted 1/6/2013 2:13:03 AM
The comments in this topic are ridiculous. People really don't understand what the point of this game is. From what I've seen a lot of people think farming is stupid and it's dumb to keep playing if you can't keep leveling up.

TC, we need to know what character your playing as. The legendaries I usually go after are usually to support a specific build.

For example on a Sniper Zero you'd want to go after things like Skull Masher, White Death, Longbow...etc. A lot of people seem not to like Hyperion snipers, I find them awesome so The Invader is an awesome choice.

or with Salv you could go after things like Dual Veruc assault rifles.

If you have some quest left over with Unique rewards you could try to acquire those at level 50. The moxxi guns are a favorite because they all heal when elemental damage is dealt. There's also The Firehawk Nova Shield. Chulainn from Clan wars is a awesome SMG that deals Dual-Element damage.

This game is about loot hunting. This is pretty much the end game, you hunt loot. You hunt loot and try out different load outs and skill builds.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#13iArtisanPosted 1/6/2013 2:19:45 AM
RyanJMcD posted...
Things to do:
Move on to another game. You've beaten this one and hit the level cap. Time to find something new.

Halo 4, Hitman, Assassin's Creed 3, Some older game on the discount shelf you never got to like Darksiders, Lolipop Chainsaw (if you don't have this one...GET IT), Red Dead Redemption. There are so many great games out there to waste your time playing the same game over and over trying to get every last little tickmark done. Why beat a dead horse?

Unless you enjoy beating dead horses, then more power to you. As the saying goes, the more times you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.

Well said man. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I have no interest in getting all the legendaries or anything like that. Just going to enjoy a play through and then move on to XCOM or Forza Horizon or some other game I haven't beaten.
#14SinisterBladePosted 1/6/2013 11:26:54 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
The comments in this topic are ridiculous. People really don't understand what the point of this game is. From what I've seen a lot of people think farming is stupid and it's dumb to keep playing if you can't keep leveling up.

TC, we need to know what character your playing as. The legendaries I usually go after are usually to support a specific build.

For example on a Sniper Zero you'd want to go after things like Skull Masher, White Death, Longbow...etc. A lot of people seem not to like Hyperion snipers, I find them awesome so The Invader is an awesome choice.

or with Salv you could go after things like Dual Veruc assault rifles.

If you have some quest left over with Unique rewards you could try to acquire those at level 50. The moxxi guns are a favorite because they all heal when elemental damage is dealt. There's also The Firehawk Nova Shield. Chulainn from Clan wars is a awesome SMG that deals Dual-Element damage.

This game is about loot hunting. This is pretty much the end game, you hunt loot. You hunt loot and try out different load outs and skill builds.

Agreed. People who play this, beat TVHM one time and sell it miss the entire point of the game, you wasted cash.

Hyperion snipers used to bug me, but I realized you just need to find a good one. I looted a nice Hyperion 'Hornet' (Call em that cuz of the Skin, hornet isnt a prefix) style sniper that made me realize they can be very deadly. It had a low fire rate (under 1), high max accuracy, low initial sway, a 120% Crit bonus and an 8 round mag. It became almost like Bessy after like 2 shots, and since the RoF was low, so was the accuracy decay. Combined with a nice mad, thing was deadly as heck. People also should wait like a second after ADS, many weapons steady nicely after a bit. That one purple weapon drop opened my eyes, though Ive nevet gotten a Legendary Hyperi0n sniper sadly. xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!