How Come People Never Join My Game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How Come People Never Join My Game?

User Info: kyotosomo

kyotosomo
4 years ago#1
I played all of regular mode solo so I could emerse my self in the borderlands 2 experience. Now that I'm done, I'm doing True Vault Hunter Mode, and I want to be able to play with others on my game, not go over to someone else's like I've been doing. I have good connection and I always keep my game switched to Open, yet no one joins. Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?

User Info: NateO81

NateO81
4 years ago#2
I don't know. Same thing happens when I set my games to public. Nobody ever shows up.

User Info: Flow_149

Flow_149
4 years ago#3
Usually players tend to join lower level games. If you're below 50 and playing on TVHM you aren't going to receive as much players.

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#4
they match people by where they are in their story and character levels, so if your level is too high chances are you won't get anybody

User Info: RyanJMcD

RyanJMcD
4 years ago#5
Invite friends. Or post here on the board what level you are, what mode you are playing and your GT. Maybe you will find some people who want to play.
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
(message deleted)

User Info: kyotosomo

kyotosomo
4 years ago#7
Problem is I don't know when I'm gonna play or how long, I often have to join my dad with installing or fixing alot of the new stuff we got for our house for christmas and I also often have to let my sister on so she can play minecraft.

User Info: Feds950

Feds950
4 years ago#8
Well, never resort to language. Just say your friends rather play something else.

User Info: Allen_Hood

Allen_Hood
4 years ago#9
Feds950 posted...
Well, never resort to language. Just say your friends rather play something else.

Ok mom
GT: D3ath Proof DJ - Let's PLay Halo.

User Info: Ubiquitous_R

Ubiquitous_R
4 years ago#10
You know, I have been trying to see who will randomly join up lately as well. I have been dumping out like 5 mules worth of loot in Sanctuary, switching the game to open and just waiting for someone to join and start grabbing free stuff. Not a single person has yet. Just like the time someone stole my mood ring, I am not sure how I feel about that.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How Come People Never Join My Game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived