So I have an extra 800 points and I can't decide which DLC I should spend it on.

#1TheSaucePosted 1/6/2013 3:21:15 AM
I'm torn between the Mr. Torgue's whatever and the Pirate one, or just getting the Mechromancer,

I think I'd probably rather have the extra content with quests and new weapons and such,

Or should I save it for the new DLC that's coming soon?

It would be easier for me to decide if I knew anything about any of them.
---
#2TyphlaxPosted 1/6/2013 3:27:16 AM
I prefer Mr. Torgue to the Captain Scarlett, and it also has the much much better raid boss.
---
TyphlosionEXplOsIOn
GT: Pyroskank
#3BirthOfDeoxys17Posted 1/6/2013 3:49:46 AM
Mechromancer is a GREAT class and she's a lot of fun.

Pirate DLC seemed longer, bur Torgue was much more fun and vastly more entertaining.

Pirate had really diverse and interesting landscapes, Torgue less so.
#4PanopictonguyPosted 1/6/2013 3:58:14 AM
I have a few questions for you.

EXPLOSSSIONS!?

If you you answered yes to any of these questions I'd sugget the torgue DLC
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#5aaazeusPosted 1/6/2013 8:59:46 AM
Torgue has the feel of those old Vandaime movies, where he kills everyone in a tournment to the death, also that guitar solo...
---
Hail to btmudd28, I will always remember thee.
GT- raisosite
#6anewman33Posted 1/6/2013 9:01:50 AM
gaige is definately worth it she is great! also torgue is the better or the two he is hilarious!! one word.....LOOTSPLOSION!!!
---
Xbl- an3wm4n33
Gaara- "As long as there are people in this world to kill, I will not cease to exist. "
#7FoxravencroftPosted 1/6/2013 9:20:09 AM
anewman33 posted...
gaige is definately worth it she is great! also torgue is the better or the two he is hilarious!! one word.....LOOTSPLOSION!!!

Pretty much what this guy said. Gaige is amazingly fun to play with, but if you are going to go for one of the expansions then I would suggest Mr. Torgue's as it was slightly better than Scarlett...but I would suggest getting them all eventually.
---
GT: Foxravencroft
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.