Legendary Mechro Class mods

#1Leviathan79Posted 1/6/2013 11:54:55 AM
I'm looking for a legendary mod for Gaige, and I'm having trouble finding one that fits my build (primarily BFF with some in LBT). I really like it, so I'm hesitant to change it, but I'm starting to get frustrated. >:(
Basically I have two questions:

1) Are the stats for the Legendary whatever class mod and the Slayer of Terra mod random? A buddy of mine has the Terra class mod for her, but the stats were basically for an Anarchy build (which I'm not), so if this the stats are the same for every one, I can stop wasting my time farming Terra.

2) Are there more than just the two orange mods for each class? If there are, what are they and who drops them?
---
Gamertag: Buddernipps
#2IllussoPosted 1/6/2013 12:21:37 PM
I'm curious too.
Hey tc have you tried the anarchy tree, I thought it was kind of annoying not manually reloading.
#3StormWolf12Posted 1/6/2013 12:34:38 PM
It's because bff builds are for girlfriends and novices. You don't need a class mod, just a hide of terra.
#4zodiaccurse12Posted 1/6/2013 12:39:12 PM
I have a Slayer of Terra for the mechromancer lvl 50 I cant use it yet I can just dupe it for you if you like
#5SilverosxPosted 1/6/2013 12:49:02 PM
Leviathan79 posted...
1) Are the stats for the Legendary whatever class mod and the Slayer of Terra mod random? A buddy of mine has the Terra class mod for her, but the stats were basically for an Anarchy build (which I'm not), so if this the stats are the same for every one, I can stop wasting my time farming Terra.

They are not random. Source:
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Class_Mod

2) Are there more than just the two orange mods for each class? If there are, what are they and who drops them?

Slayer of Terramorphous and Legendary (class name) are the only orange class mods for each class so far.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#6Leviathan79(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 12:52:36 PM
Illusso posted...
I'm curious too.
Hey tc have you tried the anarchy tree, I thought it was kind of annoying not manually reloading.

haven't tried the Anarchy tree at all, I'd much rather have Cooking Up Trouble for survivability. That's what my first 5 points went into, and not being able to manually reload and start my health regen is essentially what turned me off to Anarchy.

zodiaccurse12 posted...
I have a Slayer of Terra for the mechromancer lvl 50 I cant use it yet I can just dupe it for you if you like

Can you post the stats on it? I'd be interested to see whether or not the stats are set or random.

StormWolf12 posted...
It's because bff builds are for girlfriends and novices. You don't need a class mod, just a hide of terra.

Love you too, troll. Here's your snack, now get back in your hole.
---
Gamertag: Buddernipps
#7StormWolf12Posted 1/6/2013 1:12:12 PM(edited)
You know it's the girlfriend tree, quit pretending it's not.
#8IllussoPosted 1/6/2013 2:46:24 PM
I like to reload so I use the other treeS. Also isn't anarchy just don't reload get anarchy lose accuracy get ricochet bullets then just spray and profit??
That sounds like easy mode to me
#9ShichikaPosted 1/6/2013 3:12:06 PM(edited)
Discord all the way? 8D

Also i have the mod you want if you havent gotten it yet.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5