You Favorite Gun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. You Favorite Gun?

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
4 years ago#1
Just curious, one my favorite things about the game is waiting for some badass Gun to drop. Right now mine is a Teidore(spell check lol) Acid Shot Gun that flies around shooting before exploding(I tend yell Fin Funnel). Great for those flying bandits and robots. Still on my first play through with a Gunzerker, sense I took a break to catch up on my backlog, so I'm sure it gets much, much better.
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#2
Sounds like a deliverance shot gun
GT: AmissStatistic1

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#3
The Rex is my favorite.

User Info: Shichika

Shichika
4 years ago#4
The Maggie made by Jakobs, getting them Anarchy stacks all day with the Mechromancer with it.
GT: zeroreaperX5

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#5
I have a binary aegis pistol I love. It's just so... Ugly. Ugly and powerful, but seriously ugly, like Pontiac Aztec ugly. I love to show it off
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: I have no name

I have no name
4 years ago#6
I love my torgue shotguns. I have Jakobs shotguns that do more damage, but they don't give me the satisfaction of blowing **** up.
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#7
Shichika posted...
The Maggie made by Jakobs, getting them Anarchy stacks all day with the Mechromancer with it.

And your stacks are benefiting you 1/6 or 1/10 as much as they should be with the Maggie.

User Info: KarnageWolf413

KarnageWolf413
4 years ago#8
this is going to sound rather common, but i love my confonce call...it works well for my play style and i dont usethe bee either...i just love gunzerking with it along with my vladof assualt rifle

User Info: Shichika

Shichika
4 years ago#9
StormWolf12 posted...
Shichika posted...

And your stacks are benefiting you 1/6 or 1/10 as much as they should be with the Maggie.

Eh, At point blank range/ short mid range it works fine for me.
GT: zeroreaperX5

User Info: puppy

puppy
4 years ago#10
Nukem

Bought it out of a Torgue vending machine, and even though it is only level 48, it is so much fun to kill stuff with.
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. You Favorite Gun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived