Morningstar

"You're a bad person."
"Murderer!"
"If you were a better shot, you wouldn't need to reload"
"There are children on Promethea who can't afford ammo!"
"You don't talk to your parents as often as you should."

Such a cool looking gun to.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#22mooninomicsPosted 1/6/2013 7:11:38 PM
I found a really nice purple-rarity Vladof minigun a while back. Even though it's 8-10 levels below me now, it's still better than (or on par with) everything I'm finding now. Even other purple miniguns. Pretty sweet.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#23Flow_149Posted 1/6/2013 7:15:23 PM
Being a fan of the Lil' Devil in F:NV I'm going to have to go with the Maliwan Umbrage.
It's a upgraded maliwan pistol with a vladof barrel which greatly improves the abysmal fire rate and firing it just feels so good.
#24ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 7:16:56 PM
Gentleman's Volcano
Hyperion shock etech smiggies.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#25ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 7:17:57 PM
Oh an anarchy pistols with the chinsy little iron-but-not-iron sights.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#26AngryOldFeralPosted 1/6/2013 7:18:00 PM
mooninomics posted...
I found a really nice purple-rarity Vladof minigun a while back. Even though it's 8-10 levels below me now, it's still better than (or on par with) everything I'm finding now. Even other purple miniguns. Pretty sweet.

I love ARs with the chaingun barrels.

Before I got my hands on the Hammer Buster, I toted around a purple-rare Jakobs minigun. They kind of function like a long-range, semiautomatic shotgun. The Dahl chainguns are pretty awesome too, since you get this ridiculously dense bullet count per burst with them.

I wish there were more legendary/unique chainguns other than the Vladof Shredifier.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#27HughJorgennPosted 1/6/2013 7:18:33 PM
killbot357 posted...
Got a really nice shock Bandit shotgun right now, a nice Hyperion corrosive shotgun, and a shock Vladof e-tech AR.

Yep I love that gun, I think I have level 50 one. Been using the Infinity with a Sheriffs badge. Good times.
#28PathagreusPosted 1/6/2013 7:55:12 PM
Ravager.
---
Signed.