kiwimyweewee posted...
Morningstar

"You're a bad person."
"Murderer!"
"If you were a better shot, you wouldn't need to reload"
"There are children on Promethea who can't afford ammo!"
"You don't talk to your parents as often as you should."

Such a cool looking gun to.
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
4 years ago#22
I found a really nice purple-rarity Vladof minigun a while back. Even though it's 8-10 levels below me now, it's still better than (or on par with) everything I'm finding now. Even other purple miniguns. Pretty sweet.
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
4 years ago#23
Being a fan of the Lil' Devil in F:NV I'm going to have to go with the Maliwan Umbrage.
It's a upgraded maliwan pistol with a vladof barrel which greatly improves the abysmal fire rate and firing it just feels so good.
4 years ago#24
Gentleman's Volcano
Hyperion shock etech smiggies.
iPhone, typos, apologies.
4 years ago#25
Oh an anarchy pistols with the chinsy little iron-but-not-iron sights.
iPhone, typos, apologies.
4 years ago#26
mooninomics posted...
I found a really nice purple-rarity Vladof minigun a while back. Even though it's 8-10 levels below me now, it's still better than (or on par with) everything I'm finding now. Even other purple miniguns. Pretty sweet.

I love ARs with the chaingun barrels.

Before I got my hands on the Hammer Buster, I toted around a purple-rare Jakobs minigun. They kind of function like a long-range, semiautomatic shotgun. The Dahl chainguns are pretty awesome too, since you get this ridiculously dense bullet count per burst with them.

I wish there were more legendary/unique chainguns other than the Vladof Shredifier.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
4 years ago#27
killbot357 posted...
Got a really nice shock Bandit shotgun right now, a nice Hyperion corrosive shotgun, and a shock Vladof e-tech AR.

Yep I love that gun, I think I have level 50 one. Been using the Infinity with a Sheriffs badge. Good times.
4 years ago#28
Ravager.
Signed.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. You Favorite Gun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived