Best Jakobs Sniper & Pistol

#21Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/7/2013 1:38:46 PM
devak108 posted...
^I hear ya, but I dunno dude. My Deadshot Hammer Buster gets **** done. I give it to Zer0 and with all his critical bonuses it just destroys stuff. Overall I would agree with you though, their best stuff is snipers and pistols.

wait. critical ascension works with hammer busters?!? i thought it was sniper rifles only. perhaps ill have to give jacobs ARs a try with zer0. my main experience with them is with axton. with ax i tended to prefer the faster firing stuff or dahls for the burst, but zer0 is all about the precision.

if they work with critical ascension i think i need to give them another go
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#22devak108Posted 1/7/2013 2:26:21 PM(edited)
^No critical ascension is for snipers only you are correct. But Zer0 has several other skills that boost critical hit damage (Headshot, killer, velocity, kill confirmed). Add a "killer" mod (+team crit damage) or the Legendary mod and you are doing some ridiculous damage with headshots. Deadshot Hammer Buster is so accurate and fires so fast too, it honestly gets kind of ridiculous.

Yea on Axton I hear you, the Jakob's ARs don't add up to like Dahls or Vladofs, but on Zer0 they can be kind of nice. Especially the buster. It's kind of a mid-range Sniper/AR hybrid and should be used like that. Give it a try, I think you may be surprised.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OhJJR8nBl4#t=0m10s
#23Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/7/2013 2:40:40 PM
devak108 posted...
^No critical ascension is for snipers only you are correct. But Zer0 has several other skills that boost critical hit damage (Headshot, killer, velocity, kill confirmed). Add a "killer" mod (+team crit damage) or the Legendary mod and you are doing some ridiculous damage with headshots. Deadshot Hammer Buster is so accurate and fires so fast too, it honestly gets kind of ridiculous.

Yea on Axton I hear you, the Jakob's ARs don't add up to like Dahls or Vladofs, but on Zer0 they can be kind of nice. Especially the buster. It's kind of a mid-range Sniper/AR hybrid and should be used like that. Give it a try, I think you may be surprised.

Ill definitely still give it a shot. A hammer buster is basically a semi auto sniper anyways. Guess it doesnt have the long range but with all the steadying perks and crit bonuses im sure it will kill
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!