What would you like to see in Borderlands 3?

#1chopsueysidePosted 1/7/2013 9:58:44 AM
In an attempt to create a topic that doesn't consist of online begging or the eternal debate about duping, I thought we could talk about what's on everyone's wish list for BL 3!!

Personally,I'd like to see smarter mob AI and the ability to truly customize your vault hunter.

Discuss!!!!
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#2resealablePosted 1/7/2013 10:02:23 AM
I would like to see tiny tina as a playable character. The dialog and explosions wouldn't let me choose another character to build.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#3BiurfePosted 1/7/2013 10:03:13 AM
Game desperately begs for a crafting system or a way to customize guns in some way.

...imo
#4zodiaccurse12Posted 1/7/2013 10:03:58 AM
more co-op players up to 8 with giant battles
#5jreed1337Posted 1/7/2013 10:08:29 AM
interchangeable gun parts would be nice, or that ability to upgrade them at marcus' shop.

like, why can't i buy a scope to put on the elephant rifle things...

aside from that, im pretty happy with the progression from BL1 to BL2.
---
1+3+3=7
#6nro87Posted 1/7/2013 10:08:54 AM
resealable posted...
I would like to see tiny tina as a playable character. The dialog and explosions wouldn't let me choose another character to build.

Please, for the love of God, no!!! Tiny Tina was the worst thing to ever happen to the Borderlands franchise. Do NOT bring her back, Gearbox. Do not!!!!
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#7chopsueyside(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:09:04 AM
resealable posted...

God,I would love to play as Mr.Torgue,but I'm afraid it would be too much manliness for one puny game disc!!
---
#8jreed1337Posted 1/7/2013 10:09:15 AM
nro87 posted...
resealable posted...

Please, for the love of God, no!!! Tiny Tina was the worst thing to ever happen to the Borderlands franchise. Do NOT bring her back, Gearbox. Do not!!!!

agreed.
---
1+3+3=7
#9chopsueyside(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:16:39 AM
nro87 posted...
resealable posted...

lol. My kid LOVES Tiny Tina, but, he's four.
---
#10drake_skullPosted 1/7/2013 10:20:22 AM
The reason there is no weapon building is it would defeat the purpose of the whole loot system in the long run. I personally want BL1's loot system but with more parts. like 4 to 10 times the parts in each category. I want my wild stat swings in guns back, I want to always be able to find something better. And I want characters that actually feel stronger than the previous set of Vault Hunters. Rolands Turret was BA because it gave you ammo back and provided an effective cover while despite the slag/2 turrets Axtons turret only really seems to get in my way and not help a huge amount(except in boss fights with the slag). Mayas phaselock just feels too short, Gunzerking is ok but not that great(I was not a fan of Brick in BL1 either) and Zero is not as good a sniper as Mordecai(no shield bypass, fail) even with Bore that doesnt really bump him up. Gaige is really the only one who comes close to being near the original Vault Hunters with her Anarchy Tree, its hard for the enemies to stop her with that many bullets coming at them(if they would only fix the glitch with the infinity pistol having 0 rounds with the required skill for Anarchy tree). And please oh please reduce the aggressiveness of the run away code...I cannot count the number of times that I got hit by a Goliath Blaster or some other enemy with rockets and by the time it let me shoot from FFYL there was no enemy in sight nor could I get to one(even with a rocket launcher). Get rid of Company specific traits, give special parts for each company that can spawn on their guns that have special unique abilities but dont make the guns worthless(Dahl Snipers anyone?). That all for now.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23