I just did 9439k damage, legit, no bee

#21spfurm01Posted 1/8/2013 8:48:26 AM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Tsuruke posted...
deadlyfred posted...
uhm... you know the Bee is a legit shield, right?

I mean, you run the risk of dying pretty often, but you can deal massive damage... so pros and cons.

If this were a Trading Card Game, the 1st Edition Bee would have been banned in Tournaments. the 2nd Edition Bee would "Limited" to 1 per deck (with special conditions to be played)

Legit? Maybe to some through the Eyes of the Beholder.

Did you play M:TG too? Yeah me too. Since 1995. Yup, I'm that nerdy. But face facts: to this day it still is a blast to play.

I quit MTG around the time they took combat damage off the stack (12th edition I think). Totally ruined my Spike deck. Also I was never a fan of making planeswalkers a gameplay mechanic.

On topic, congrats TC.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#22innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:34:58 AM
All these sick zero stories, I need I get mine up to lvl 50 and try it out
---
GT- Innersmoke
#23md22mdrxPosted 1/8/2013 9:38:18 AM
spfurm01 posted...
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Tsuruke posted...
deadlyfred posted...

I mean, you run the risk of dying pretty often, but you can deal massive damage... so pros and cons.

If this were a Trading Card Game, the 1st Edition Bee would have been banned in Tournaments. the 2nd Edition Bee would "Limited" to 1 per deck (with special conditions to be played)

Did you play M:TG too? Yeah me too. Since 1995. Yup, I'm that nerdy. But face facts: to this day it still is a blast to play.

I quit MTG around the time they took combat damage off the stack (12th edition I think). Totally ruined my Spike deck. Also I was never a fan of making planeswalkers a gameplay mechanic.

On topic, congrats TC.

You quit then too?
I was up to buying CASES of cards when they came out ... to NOTHING and no interest after the rule changes. They turned it into Yugi-o ... complete with trap cards ... and I just dropped ... "I'm OUT!!" ... and never went back.
#24Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/8/2013 9:49:11 AM
ITT: a non- modded, non-constructed, in game item isnt legit.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-5
#25TsurukePosted 1/8/2013 1:54:52 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
ITT: a non- modded, non-constructed, in game item isnt legit.

I've noticed that. Yea, thats why I thought it was safe to say "Maybe to some through the Eyes of the Beholder" to be as unbiased as much as possible lol.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#26deadlyfredPosted 1/11/2013 9:23:45 AM
Tsuruke posted...
deadlyfred posted...

If this were Chinese Checkers it would still be a marble.

The Bee now works as the developers intended it to (their words, not mine). Using it almost certainly guarantees repeated death and massive damage.

I prefer the Adaptive type shields myself.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#27TsurukePosted 1/11/2013 11:51:52 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Tsuruke posted...
deadlyfred posted...

If this were Chinese Checkers it would still be a marble.

The Bee now works as the developers intended it to (their words, not mine). Using it almost certainly guarantees repeated death and massive damage.

I prefer the Adaptive type shields myself.

I see what you are trying to say, but I don't think that was a good comparison since Chinese Checkers each "piece" is the exact same in that group (unless you were saying the "duped" ones would be Chinese Checkers).

I've heard they "thought" the Bee now works as they intended it to but acknowledged that it still does not exactly. Also in the PC patch they fixed the Shotgun issues they had due to the nerfs.

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22126761-pc-update-information
Update v1.3.1 (Released 1/9/2013)
[*]Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.