Two fer maggie

#1AGRO_86Posted 1/7/2013 10:08:09 PM
I've noticed a lot of love for this pistol around the web, and I could really only attribute that to the damage output when combined with a bee shield. But since the nerf does this pistol still shine or is it outclassed by an infinity pistol and bee combo now??
#2OddplumePosted 1/7/2013 10:11:24 PM
It still shines in the way that you don't need shotgun shells to have a decent shotgun anymore.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
#3xBallyhooxPosted 1/7/2013 10:12:39 PM
AGRO_86 posted...
I've noticed a lot of love for this pistol around the web, and I could really only attribute that to the damage output when combined with a bee shield. But since the nerf does this pistol still shine or is it outclassed by an infinity pistol and bee combo now??

I hate it personally too much recoil dastardly all the way
---
XBL GT: Emperor of Lulz
#4youngunner2123Posted 1/7/2013 10:23:05 PM
Nobody likes the straight shootin Maggie??

It has no recoil hence the name. And it's way better than dastardly
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#5havok718Posted 1/7/2013 10:29:09 PM
I love this game. The best full autos are SMGs. The best SMGs are auto pistols. The best shotguns are pistols. The best assault rifle is a sniper (well, besides the ammo part). The best rocket launcher (in Quake terms, splash damage) is also a pistol.
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/7/2013 10:44:19 PM
havok718 posted...
I love this game. The best full autos are SMGs. The best SMGs are auto pistols. The best shotguns are pistols. The best assault rifle is a sniper (well, besides the ammo part). The best rocket launcher (in Quake terms, splash damage) is also a pistol.

Yeah... I hated pistols in the last game, but in this one, they're actually useful, and even fun.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7Axel_GunshinPosted 1/7/2013 11:03:30 PM
havok718 posted...

Yeah... I hated pistols in the last game, but in this one, they're actually useful, and even fun.

Have you never used a Pestilent Defiler? Those things were unholy good.
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I