I got lucky?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#1
Is the might of seraph relic 35% in both stats rare? I bought it of the seraph vendor not to long ago.

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#2
Does it have Melee and Cooldown? if so, yep, great relic if using on melee build for Zero

Wikia has it at 30% on both.
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

User Info: devak108

devak108
4 years ago#3
Yup 35/35 is the best legit version, nice find man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OhJJR8nBl4#t=0m10s

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#4
devak108 posted...
Yup 35/35 is the best legit version, nice find man!

Yo Dev! You need to get back on 360 man.

User Info: BombermanX

BombermanX
4 years ago#5
I was able to find Jimmy Jenkins without farming. I found it during the "This Just In" mission. Jimmy Jenkins was located in the first chest after climbing the communication tower.
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.

User Info: abombt7

abombt7
4 years ago#6
I got jimmy jenkins twice without looking for him and got the achievement shortly after. I open every chest I see though wherever I go. I'm not as lucky with the skins or heads though. I'm looking to collect for my mechro, soldier, and gunzerker, but not as much success.

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#7
abombt7 posted...
I got jimmy jenkins twice without looking for him and got the achievement shortly after. I open every chest I see though wherever I go. I'm not as lucky with the skins or heads though. I'm looking to collect for my mechro, soldier, and gunzerker, but not as much success.

Need help with heads/skins? Just send me an inv.

Gt: mechromantiC

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#8
BombermanX posted...
I was able to find Jimmy Jenkins without farming. I found it during the "This Just In" mission. Jimmy Jenkins was located in the first chest after climbing the communication tower.

I had JJ pop out on me and a friend after fighting through a Army Of Super Badass loader 3 to 4 levels above us in TVHM...we were not happy.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#9
Who is this Jimmy Jenkins you speak of? I swear to god this little dude don't exist, not in my game anyway.

One day Jimmy, one day.......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived