I got lucky?

#1VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/8/2013 3:51:01 AM
Is the might of seraph relic 35% in both stats rare? I bought it of the seraph vendor not to long ago.
#2fakesnoop77Posted 1/8/2013 4:11:21 AM
Does it have Melee and Cooldown? if so, yep, great relic if using on melee build for Zero

Wikia has it at 30% on both.
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#3devak108Posted 1/8/2013 6:44:58 AM
Yup 35/35 is the best legit version, nice find man!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OhJJR8nBl4#t=0m10s
#4fakesnoop77Posted 1/8/2013 6:46:44 AM
devak108 posted...
Yup 35/35 is the best legit version, nice find man!

Yo Dev! You need to get back on 360 man.
---
#5BombermanXPosted 1/8/2013 7:20:23 AM
I was able to find Jimmy Jenkins without farming. I found it during the "This Just In" mission. Jimmy Jenkins was located in the first chest after climbing the communication tower.
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#6abombt7Posted 1/8/2013 7:31:40 AM
I got jimmy jenkins twice without looking for him and got the achievement shortly after. I open every chest I see though wherever I go. I'm not as lucky with the skins or heads though. I'm looking to collect for my mechro, soldier, and gunzerker, but not as much success.
#7VaricoseVeins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:00:15 AM
abombt7 posted...
I got jimmy jenkins twice without looking for him and got the achievement shortly after. I open every chest I see though wherever I go. I'm not as lucky with the skins or heads though. I'm looking to collect for my mechro, soldier, and gunzerker, but not as much success.

Need help with heads/skins? Just send me an inv.

Gt: mechromantiC
#8PanopictonguyPosted 1/8/2013 8:00:37 AM
BombermanX posted...
I was able to find Jimmy Jenkins without farming. I found it during the "This Just In" mission. Jimmy Jenkins was located in the first chest after climbing the communication tower.

I had JJ pop out on me and a friend after fighting through a Army Of Super Badass loader 3 to 4 levels above us in TVHM...we were not happy.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#9fakesnoop77Posted 1/8/2013 8:03:04 AM
Who is this Jimmy Jenkins you speak of? I swear to god this little dude don't exist, not in my game anyway.

One day Jimmy, one day.......
---