Raid bosses solo

#1Dray0Posted 1/8/2013 5:21:49 PM
So i just hit level 50 and i am starting to gather up gear so i can solo the raid bosses (or at least maybe splitscreen). I have a Gunzerker with 81k health and 40k sheilds what do you guys think i should start farming for?
#2OddplumePosted 1/8/2013 5:38:54 PM
The Evil Smasher. WIthout some serious KSS glitching, you probably won't topple Terramorphous alone. I don't think you can tank your way through the invincibles solo. Maybe it'll work on Hyperius.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
#3Dray0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:45:51 PM
So the The Bee/Conference Call combo is so longer effective?
#4kmaldingonePosted 1/8/2013 6:05:24 PM
Dray0 posted...
So the The Bee/Conference Call combo is so longer effective?

not the way it once was.
---
GT: Kmalding1045
#5TsurukePosted 1/8/2013 6:09:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6TsurukePosted 1/8/2013 6:11:17 PM
Oddplume posted...
The Evil Smasher. WIthout some serious KSS glitching, you probably won't topple Terramorphous alone. I don't think you can tank your way through the invincibles solo. Maybe it'll work on Hyperius.

You can Solo The Raid Bosses without The Bee and the need of exploiting Glitches.

TC, if you must rely on the Bee, I hear that the Redundant Fibber and also the Sandhawk work wonders with the Bee. (Though I cannot confirm as I have not tried to use the Bee in quite the while)

Otherwise, I advise thinking strategically and make proper use of the respec as well as figuring out what equipment works will with those skills you use.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.