LF: heads and skins for gaige, zero, maya. Have anything you could want.

#11VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/8/2013 7:22:09 PM
kmaldingone posted...
VaricoseVeins posted...
kmaldingone posted...
DVA infinities??

Why didnt you ask me, I have all DVAs. As i recall we helped etch other out before?

I changed my gamer tag from lawnMAVer to mechromantiC.

Anyway hook me up if you need the DVAs

yeah you've been good to me bro, no question there. i just try not to abuse someone's
generosity, people tend to dislike those who do. But i could use those guns, i do also have some relics if you want, 30% aggression relics, 30% elemental relics, some stockpiles ( have to check stats on those) and 2 flavors of allegiance relics for each maker.

Not a problem, I don't just have dvas I have THE dvas with a 9.0 FR in all flavors. I'll gladly accept some of you relics to :)

Send me a message when you are on, my gt is: mechromantiC
#12Madness1117Posted 1/10/2013 12:33:34 PM
I have all skins and heads for both the Siren and Mechromancer and most skins and heads for the Commando, Assassin, and Gunzerker for anyone who is interested. Tell me what youre interested in and ill check/dupe it for you.

GT: Blink 1117
#13RedmestPosted 1/10/2013 5:30:06 PM
boat murderer for sal?! :D XBL Redmest
#14KANB1EPosted 1/10/2013 6:28:45 PM
Hi madness, totally interested, but won't be on til later, is that ok?
#15Madness1117Posted 1/13/2013 3:40:36 PM
Redmest i believe i do have it and Kanb1e ive been a little busy sorry for the last post ill be on a little later send me a message of whatever youre interested in gt is Blink 1117
#16C0mm1eSp4rt4nPosted 1/13/2013 3:59:30 PM
need4speed6448 posted...
I have almost all legendaries between my characters, including all elemental infinities, a cobra, error message. Tons of others. Post here is you are looking for something and I will let you know.

I have the C0al Train head, Alienation head, Gearbox, Red-Eye, and Right Angle Skin for the Assassin i'd trade.