Is there any point of playing when you reach lvl 50?

#1M16CrowbarPosted 1/9/2013 12:53:27 AM
NOTHING is fun anymore.
#2fakesnoop77Posted 1/9/2013 1:24:38 AM
Yes, complete any side missions you missed from TVHM. This is known as PT2.5

Then go farm all the bosses/mini bosses for their loot and build up a collection of rare legendary stuff.

If you have the DLC's then do those at lvl 50 for the unique rewards which can be fun.

There is plenty to do
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#3mooninomicsPosted 1/9/2013 1:32:34 AM
You can always just go around shooting bad guys. That's what I do. Just go around Pandora killing bad guys. Why? Because it's fun. Killing bad guys is always fun. Salvador shares this opinion as well.

No farming, no quests, no goal or destination. Just killing bad guys for the hell of it.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#4EmperorBlackPosted 1/9/2013 1:38:12 AM
There's new characters to be made, then... in most games where you "level up" I usually start a fresh character once the previous one has reached the level cap. I guess for me the more fun thing is the journey and evolution of a character from some low-level chump to demigod status. I've made 7 characters in this game; only 2 of them are level 50.
---
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
#5MetalJ471Posted 1/9/2013 5:31:40 AM
mooninomics posted...
You can always just go around shooting bad guys. That's what I do. Just go around Pandora killing bad guys. Why? Because it's fun. Killing bad guys is always fun. Salvador shares this opinion as well.

No farming, no quests, no goal or destination. Just killing bad guys for the hell of it.

As a Salvador player i have to agree......... GO GIVE'EM A LEAD ENEMA! EVERY LAST ONE OF'EM!!!
---
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me
#6drointhewindPosted 1/9/2013 6:37:15 AM
What happened to rpgs having a set cap of lvl 100??
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#7MetalJ471Posted 1/9/2013 6:44:14 AM
drointhewind posted...
What happened to rpgs having a set cap of lvl 100??

Try playing any of the Disgaea games the level cap in them is in the 12 digits maybe higher
---
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 7:19:40 AM
M16Crowbar posted...
NOTHING is fun anymore.

this isnt the game for you, bruh.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-5
#9fakesnoop77Posted 1/9/2013 7:20:22 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
M16Crowbar posted...
NOTHING is fun anymore.

Casuals eh?
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 7:34:40 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
M16Crowbar posted...
NOTHING is fun anymore.

Casuals eh?

;)
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-5