Is anyone else content with their guns?

#1innersmokePosted 1/9/2013 7:18:45 AM
At this point I'm just helping out my friends get gear everyonce in a while. Where the heck is the lvl cap increase? I'm ready to get excited about loot drops again. Why stack legendaries when they'll be useless soon? Of couse I have my own stack of oranges but this is just getting tiresome.
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2SilverosxPosted 1/9/2013 7:23:31 AM
I use purple guns, Seraph shield/relic/grenade (which I can just buy again when they do increase levels), and a Legendary Soldier mod on my Axton (which will still be really good even after an increase).

I am content. I still farm Pete though, for some reason. Maybe I should quit that, or at least quit playing solo.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#3fakesnoop77Posted 1/9/2013 7:31:23 AM
I have well over 150 items made up of guns/relics/shields etc.

I have mainly unique blue's as I enjoy using those best. Rubi, Heartbreaker, Rapier and Buffalo for example.

I do have a fair amount of orange's too but I see everyone online has those equipped and they get kinda boring for me but I still use them for farming mainly.

E-tech stuff is what I am collecting presently and I have farmed the Treasure Room to get them as well as looting purple lvl50 relics.

Overall, I am content but I will always look for more. I would estimate that 50% of what I stored, I have not even tried out yet so that is my next thing to do.
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#4innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:32:32 AM
Purple weapons are all I ever really look for anymore too. They can sometimes have some pretty strange stat swings.
---
GT- Innersmoke
#5innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:35:15 AM
Snoop have you acquired one of those bandit etech rocket launchers yet? Those things are beast.
---
GT- Innersmoke
#6fakesnoop77Posted 1/9/2013 7:37:40 AM
innersmoke posted...
Snoop have you acquired one of those bandit etech rocket launchers yet? Those things are beast.

I have one of those launchers in my bank I think, not sure though. Will check my journal (yes, I keep written journals on all my finds - sad huh?)
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#7SilverosxPosted 1/9/2013 7:41:53 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
(yes, I keep written journals on all my finds - sad huh?)

Not at all.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#8Redrum0351Posted 1/9/2013 7:50:50 AM
Melee Zero is going to still whip ass after level cap increase !!!! Yea and as I have most of the oranges I dont think I will farm again likeI did the first time for max level orange maybe just get some of the new ones and go to some giveaways that this board has so frequently.
---
GT: REdrUM0351
#9ZardoZsaysPosted 1/9/2013 7:57:44 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
innersmoke posted...

I have one of those launchers in my bank I think, not sure though. Will check my journal (yes, I keep written journals on all my finds - sad huh?)

Tedieore E-tech launcers are the best, with thier 100' radius splash through walls effect they let you kill the electirc field switches from a mile away! Also you dont even need to aim near things to get a second wind.
#10I have no namePosted 1/9/2013 8:10:26 AM
The only two bits of equipment I wanna improve are my cooldown relic, I know theirs one's better than 25%, and my shotgun. I have a torgue triple barrel that blows apart most enemies, last night I shot a psycho and all that was left was a bloody torso, but I want a quad barrel. The quest to find a purple torgue ravager with a critical hit bonus like my hulk should keep me occupied for awhile.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.