Is anyone else content with their guns?

#21innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:16:54 AM
Ill be on in 30, I'll get you some solid gear man
---
GT- Innersmoke
#22incinerator950Posted 1/9/2013 3:12:51 PM
Almost never, I find myself editing pieces of my guns generally when I want to try a different pace or if the meta shifts.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#23capnovanPosted 1/9/2013 3:40:51 PM
No, I'm always looking for something better.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#24davinthegreat98Posted 1/9/2013 4:03:52 PM
is there ANY proof of a level cap increase, i mean AT ALL? last time i check they said they wouldn't increase the cap AT ALL, and that you would be leveling in a different way.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#25incinerator950Posted 1/9/2013 4:28:28 PM
davinthegreat98 posted...
is there ANY proof of a level cap increase, i mean AT ALL? last time i check they said they wouldn't increase the cap AT ALL, and that you would be leveling in a different way.

I vaguely recall one article stating they would try a different method instead of a normal level cap, and then another one stating Randy said they're actually trying to work on both a level cap and a use for Eridium.

Unfortunately, they have not specified if it will be in the final DLC, as the third has clearly shown none of the above, or if they are going to be making DLC outside of the four pack Season Pass, and waive the purpose of it in the first place.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#26ZardoZsaysPosted 1/10/2013 7:48:33 AM
davinthegreat98 posted...

GB boss was on xplay the other day, they are waiting until like 40% of the players are level 50, this is the only measure they use and as of now it's only about 25%