PC patch notes

#11Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 12:12:10 PM
aznghostbuster posted...
The Evil Smasher glitch seriously needs to be fixed.

why?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-5
#12ShichikaPosted 1/9/2013 12:14:49 PM
Bc people hate glitches being in the game that dont effect them unless you use them themselves.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#13Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 12:18:21 PM
Shichika posted...
Bc people hate glitches being in the game that dont effect them unless you use them themselves.

its sad because it's true.
---
#14BigSai29Posted 1/9/2013 12:19:06 PM
So from time to time I go on twitch.tv and catch some people streaming Borderlands 2. This 1 guy was streaming himself farming Hyperius with the Infinity + Evil Smasher Glitch.

He felt the Evil Smasher was broken and needs to be fixed but he will use it until it is patched. Dat Logic. You asking "why" just made me randomly recall this story.

Anyway, do you think we will get this patch with the DLC next week?
#15ShichikaPosted 1/9/2013 12:26:15 PM
Maybe, it seems like it would be the best time to do it.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#16I have no namePosted 1/9/2013 12:44:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17StormWolf12Posted 1/9/2013 12:46:09 PM
Shichika posted...

Affect. Also, fail on subject agreement.
#18DesertZeroPosted 1/9/2013 12:50:16 PM
I have no name posted...
Shichika posted...

It does affect me. I shouldn't have to spend an hour going from game to game or kicking people from mine to find a group that isn't killing every enemy and boss in seconds with exploits, dupes and mods.Douchebags like you who can't play without a crutch ruin every online game for people who don't cheat.

Wow, you spend an hour doing this? Sounds like you're in the minority when you play online. Perhaps you are the problem?

It's not hard to find like-minded people to play with. It's not anyone's fault but your own for being lazy about it.
#19I have no namePosted 1/9/2013 12:53:06 PM
DesertZero posted...
I have no name posted...
Shichika posted...

It does affect me. I shouldn't have to spend an hour going from game to game or kicking people from mine to find a group that isn't killing every enemy and boss in seconds with exploits, dupes and mods.Douchebags like you who can't play without a crutch ruin every online game for people who don't cheat.

Wow, you spend an hour doing this? Sounds like you're in the minority when you play online. Perhaps you are the problem?

It's not hard to find like-minded people to play with. It's not anyone's fault but your own for being lazy about it.

I enjoy modding my favorite FPS so I can fly around servers with invincibility and an infinite ammo rocket launcher. It's fun and it doesn't affect the whiners who say I'm cheating cuz they can just not be lazy and host their own game with like-minded people.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#20Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 12:53:44 PM
I have no name posted...
Shichika posted...

sooo...

You want to nerf what other people enjoy, because it somehow affects your enjoyment?

Nothin' selfish about that. At all.
---