PC patch notes

#51Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 2:36:32 PM
I have no name posted...

i already did. in a game where killing enemies IS NOT the main goal, it IS NOT cheating to use in game mechanics/gear to kill enemies faster than somebody else.

Yes it is. The Evil Smasher glitch isn't a 'game mechanic'. It's a glitch, hence the name. The developers designed it to randomly power up that one specific weapon for a short time. If the developers intended for it to permanently power up every weapon in your arsensal they would have made it do that by default. If the developers intended for you to dupe they would have stuck a cloner somewhere in sanctuary, not banned any discussion of the practice from their boards.

Even if we accept that the challenge of killing enemies and bosses isn't supposed to be a part of this game, which is odd considering that Gearbox took all that time designing enemies and bosses instead of just starting us at lvl 50 in a giant treasure room, the fact is that their are people who like a challenge and having someone kill everything in seconds sucks the fun out of it for them.

if you dont like it, dont play with randoms.

From the list you pretend doesn't exist:

In both cases the cheaters dismiss any complaint by pointing out that legit players can just host their own games.

In both cases the cheaters don't see any disconnect between 'my cheating doesn't affect you' and 'well if you don't like getting stuck with cheaters than just completely avoid the game's multiplayer and only play with a handful of people you know personally'

Stop repeating these stale arguments.

also, im not condoning modding or hacking.

Why not? Everything you've said in defense of dupes and glitfches applies to modding and hacking. Why are you trying to be a fun nazi by selfishly taking away someone's billion damage gun? If you don't like it, don't play with randoms. Right?

43 minutes, and this is what you come back with?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are so dense.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-5
#52Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/9/2013 2:40:35 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are so dense.

not like this brilliant rebuttal
did you go to college to learn how to be this kickass?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teyXyEfc5Rc
In-YOUR-end-o
#53Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 2:44:49 PM
Seiichi Omori posted...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are so dense.

not like this brilliant rebuttal
did you go to college to learn how to be this kickass?

hey sup casual with a grudge.
---
#54rainbowdragon92Posted 1/9/2013 2:45:31 PM
gunzerker will no longer be fun to play as...he wont be a wall of death anymore
#55I have no namePosted 1/9/2013 2:50:21 PM(edited)
I was walking the piers to make sure none of our boats had their lines snap during the storm.

I see your still going to stick to insults and denial because you can't come up with a rebuttal. If we're measuring the time though it's been hours and you've still yet to explain how this simple statement is wrong:

Being stuck with cheaters who kill everything in seconds sucks the fun out of the game for legit players who want a challenge.

You claim that your cheating doesn't affect anyone, so explain how I'm wrong, how that statement is untrue and how someone killing every enemy and boss in seconds with dupes and glitches doesn't suck the fun out of the game for people who want a challenge.

Reminder: "Durr hurr they can just not play with randoms if they don't like it!" is not an explanation. If someone has to completely abandon the multiplayer to avoid getting stuck with cheaters than cheating is affecting them.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#56Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/9/2013 3:03:15 PM
I have no name posted...
I was walking the piers to make sure none of our boats had their lines snap during the storm.

I see your still going to stick to insults and denial because you can't come up with a rebuttal. If we're measuring the time though it's been hours and you've still yet to explain how this simple statement is wrong:

already gave you a rebuttal, that you completely ignored.

Being stuck with cheaters who kill everything in seconds sucks the fun out of the game for legit players who want a challenge.

dont play with randoms. find some people who share your playstyle.

You claim that your cheating doesn't affect anyone, so explain how I'm wrong, how that statement is untrue and how someone killing every enemy and boss in seconds with dupes and glitches doesn't suck the fun out of the game for people who want a challenge.

first, i dont cheat or play online. second, i already did.

Reminder: "Durr hurr they can just not play with randoms if they don't like it!" is not an explanation. If someone has to completely abandon the multiplayer to avoid getting stuck with cheaters than cheating is affecting them.

reminder: ignoring a perfectly valid piece of advice and exaggerating your plight is stupid. dont play with randoms. get friends.

---
#57BigSai29Posted 1/9/2013 3:16:46 PM
gunzerker will no longer be fun to play as...he wont be a wall of death anymore

lol
#58I have no namePosted 1/9/2013 3:27:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#59SilverosxPosted 1/9/2013 3:31:55 PM
I, for one, am glad the Gunzerker is getting his damage fixed. He was a fun character to play as but the bug was an annoyance. Now I can play him legitimately.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#60BigSai29Posted 1/9/2013 3:39:26 PM
I, for one, am glad the Gunzerker is getting his damage fixed. He was a fun character to play as but the bug was an annoyance. Now I can play him legitimately.

QFT as I alluded to in my first post on this thread. It was like walking on egg shells. Oops I'm sorry for switching to my Norfleet or oops I paired the Harold with the Creamer tsk tsk. Also wtf when it worked in reverse and you ended up gimping yourself.