badass rank doubled?

#1heretic_x_666Posted 1/9/2013 12:22:48 PM
I haven't found this glitch anywhere before so I figured I'd ask if anyone knows what happened.

I played through the entire first PT by myself. Downloaded the compatibility pack to play with a friend on TVHM. He logged off after an hour or two, and I went back to my own session. Upon logging into my own session, I was greeted with the message, "You have 19 Golden Keys available for use!" when I previously only had 9. Didn't think much of that except, yay free keys. Then I checked my badass rank to see if I had any new tokens to use. My rank had literally doubled. It went from 6562 to 13124, and I gained 63 badass tokens to use. No additional challenges were completed, and my friend did not have this happen to him. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have no pictures of this so you can feel free not to believe the story if you choose. I'm just wondering if anyone has had the experience happen to them as well.
---
"Any fool can build a house of cards and knock it down again, but it takes a genius to make a person laugh."
#2SasquatchimoPosted 1/9/2013 12:27:33 PM
It means you had the badass reset glitch awhile back and you didn't know it.
---
I am dumbfounded at how many people still don't know how to use google or the internet.
#3heretic_x_666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:30:56 PM
I don't see how I wouldn't know about it. I got the game on Christmas Day and have been playing 4-6 hours a day since then, with no problems or resets.
---
"Any fool can build a house of cards and knock it down again, but it takes a genius to make a person laugh."
#4StormWolf12Posted 1/9/2013 12:38:54 PM
I've had mine double before.
#5heretic_x_666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:46:23 PM
Hmm, I mean, I'm not complaining, and the additional 3% or so that it added to each of my stats isn't truly that important, it's just a very strange glitch in itself. Oh well.
---
#6danishjuggler21Posted 1/9/2013 8:09:38 PM
Did you start watching Game Of Thrones? That causes your badass points to double.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#7xG4BR13LPosted 1/9/2013 8:12:43 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
Did you start watching Game Of Thrones? That causes your badass points to double.

Legend.
---
"Keelah se'lai.""
Gamertag; lSP3CTR3. [With an L .] -.-