Level cap should increase to 100...or more...*idea*

#1TheSnypahvol2Posted 1/9/2013 3:18:13 PM
....instead of skill points for subsequent levels though, things like bad ass tokens, golden keys, and rare loot should be rewarded. To me that would be pretty fair and still leave something to strive for without breaking the skill tree balance. Maybe every 5 levels you get a purple-orange rare item/weapon and all the levels in between you get a few bad ass tokens. This could work. They would have to tweak the levelling to make progress a bit quicker but its an idea.
#2Flow_149Posted 1/9/2013 3:27:28 PM
Maybe.
This works minecraft w/ the level up mod, so I guess it could work. Would hp and fire power bonuses be included?
#3ShichikaPosted 1/9/2013 4:26:35 PM
personally i hope they dont raise the lvl cap period
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#4SolRagnaVorraPosted 1/9/2013 4:28:46 PM
i think lvl 50 is good enough for a level cap.
#5Dicer7Posted 1/9/2013 5:00:23 PM
The only way I would support raising the cap is if they expanded the skill trees at the same time.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#6drointhewindPosted 1/9/2013 5:10:21 PM
They need to increase the lvl cap. Either introduce skills or give points but lvl 50 is pathetic for an rpg. Remember when all rpgs were default 100?
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 1/9/2013 5:37:43 PM
drointhewind posted...
They need to increase the lvl cap. Either introduce skills or give points but lvl 50 is pathetic for an rpg. Remember when all rpgs were default 100?

No.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8ShichikaPosted 1/9/2013 5:44:17 PM
I think lvl 50 is perfectly fine, gives enough points that you end up really diversifying your character i think more points would ruin that.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/9/2013 5:52:33 PM
I guess you can't please everyone.
I would love more skill points, myself. Right now, there's not enough to get to the end of cunning or sniping without sacrificing some really decent skills in either tree. Not to mentions, there are some cool ones in bloodshed that I'd love to give a try.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#10VOLCOM333Posted 1/9/2013 5:58:18 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
I guess you can't please everyone.
I would love more skill points, myself. Right now, there's not enough to get to the end of cunning or sniping without sacrificing some really decent skills in either tree. Not to mentions, there are some cool ones in bloodshed that I'd love to give a try.

It's called a character build and actually having to balance out what you want.
---
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please....(It's) McGuire" -- brewcrew125