Level cap should increase to 100...or more...*idea*

#21SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/10/2013 12:38:00 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
TheUndeadCrow posted...
Personally I'd like the cap to be raised to 70. Just to one up the previous game. I think they should just make it so you can only get one end tree game changer.

I don't see a good reason to limit players abilities like that. If people want to place limits on themselves, fine. I don't see why people want GB to tell us how to build our characters.

I'd love to have both Critical Ascension and the ability to throw kunai, personally.

You can enjoy 2...just respec. Het they'd probably allows us to max all skill trees if MP didn't exist.

Very clever.
But I'm sure you understood that I meant both at the same time. That's impossible with the current level cap.

In any case, I can't see how allowing all characters to get more skill points would be any more breaking to multiplayer than continuing to allow players of different levels to interact.
Same difference; one is a higher level, so they have more/better skills.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#22Frumpy88Posted 1/10/2013 12:45:06 AM
If we can't get to at least level 69 by the end of DLC then the game will have less than the first. That's just bad game design. I hate when we get less stuff in the next game of a series. New game means more stuff.
#23LusterPaladinPosted 1/10/2013 5:05:41 AM
Level cap should increase by 5 or 6 at the most, this way it is impossible to have two final skills.

If they add more than that they should also expand on existing skills trees or add one or two more.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#24SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/10/2013 6:27:18 AM
Why are people against having two final skills?

If you don't want them both, don't use them.
If you're worried about others using them, do the same.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#25TheSnypahvol2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:46:01 AM
I don't think a single person in here actually read my original post. Haha
#26GreatTroySenseiPosted 1/10/2013 8:52:04 AM
Additional bank or backpack slots would be great.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#27bcon1208Posted 1/10/2013 8:55:15 AM
Shichika posted...
personally i hope they dont raise the lvl cap period

They're going to. 110% confirmed. When, how, and how much are the only things left to be discussed.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#28ShichikaPosted 1/10/2013 8:59:08 AM
i did, heh got really off track for some reason though, instead of badass tokens i do think it would be cool if like in D3 the higher lvl you get the better the drop rates become but the gun levels could hurt this i think unless they stop at 50.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#29killbot357Posted 1/10/2013 9:24:34 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Why are people against having two final skills?

If you don't want them both, don't use them.
If you're worried about others using them, do the same.

That's not it at all. I'm just sick of seeing so many topics that are basically WTF NO LVL CAP INCREASE????? WHY BOTHER PLAYING AT ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#30TombStoneChuckyPosted 1/10/2013 9:58:07 AM
Half these people probably just don't want the lvl cap increased so all their lvl 50 duped orange weapons will be useless..... however, I like your idea because having such a low lvl makes this game kind of boring.