What's the best accuracy you've found on a shotgun?

#1innersmokePosted 1/9/2013 5:00:32 PM
The rustler excluded of course.

I found a Hyperion shotgun with an accuracy is 81 and a clip of 12. I just want to find a gun that is reminiscent of the Crimson Death from BL1. That thing was a beast. You could snipe dudes from across the map
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/9/2013 5:13:46 PM
Does the Striker count?
I believe you may have meant that. 'Rustler' is a prefix to the striker that gives it extra pellets.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:16:09 PM
Ya my bad, striker. Nice observation and deduction sir
---
GT- Innersmoke
#4Jambi_ManPosted 1/9/2013 5:16:52 PM
I have a huntin striker with 88.4 acc.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#5innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:27:00 PM
My striker is alright, acc 85. But after the first shot the recoil goes out of control for the second shot, and it's reload time is garbage. Maybe mine is just a crap version
---
GT- Innersmoke
#6Jambi_ManPosted 1/9/2013 5:43:25 PM
innersmoke posted...
My striker is alright, acc 85. But after the first shot the recoil goes out of control for the second shot, and it's reload time is garbage. Maybe mine is just a crap version

Based on what you said about the crimson death, it sounds to me like you need to get a white death sniper. They usually have around 20 in a mag, with a rad ass high fire rate. Great accuracy and amazingly low recoil also. You can murder from across the map quite nicely with them. Get it from gettle in the dust. It's one of my favorites.
---
#7SinisterBladePosted 1/9/2013 5:50:20 PM
Lyuda/White Death is cool, though im yet to have her drop. However he seems to be speaking solely of shotguns, and by snipers standards Lyuda isnt that crazy. I have a Hyperion rare sniper with 98.9%, and thats in 1p.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#8SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/9/2013 5:50:24 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
innersmoke posted...

Based on what you said about the crimson death, it sounds to me like you need to get a white death sniper. They usually have around 20 in a mag, with a rad ass high fire rate. Great accuracy and amazingly low recoil also. You can murder from across the map quite nicely with them. Get it from gettle in the dust. It's one of my favorites.

Not to mention that it makes Critical Ascension stacks easier with the high ROF.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#9Jambi_ManPosted 1/9/2013 5:59:38 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Lyuda/White Death is cool, though im yet to have her drop. However he seems to be speaking solely of shotguns, and by snipers standards Lyuda isnt that crazy. I have a Hyperion rare sniper with 98.9%, and thats in 1p.

If you haven't used the white death yet, then I strongly urge you to get one..... And just try it out. They are nasty. The Hyperion snipers take a few shots to achieve max acc. White death slays at high acc. from the start. I was just trying to think of the best comparison to the gun that TC brought up from BL1.
---
#10innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:03:40 PM
Looks like a need to grab a white death. I've been rocking the Hyperion relic as well lately
---
GT- Innersmoke