What's the best accuracy you've found on a shotgun?

#11SinisterBladePosted 1/9/2013 7:07:10 PM
Im just saying. Plus this one needs only 1 shot for max, it has a 0.7 FR and an 8 mag. Im speaking purely on accuracy, as Im unable to comment on overall performance if I dont own the weapon. While I have zero problem with duping, Im yet to accept a weapon in return for even an act of kindness.The thrill is in the hunt, makes the drop mean something. Admittedly though, guns like the Infinity, Shreddifier and Nukem may cause me to crack. Anyway Hyperion's get a bad rep, however ideal versions can be a godsend.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#12Jambi_ManPosted 1/9/2013 7:26:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13Jambi_ManPosted 1/9/2013 7:27:58 PM
innersmoke posted...
Looks like a need to grab a white death. I've been rocking the Hyperion relic as well lately

I might need to clarify, the white death is a vladof..... Meaning it requires zero time for max accuracy. And has close to a 6.0 fire rate. I have 4 of them and the highest mag size is 27.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#14innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:00:47 PM
Sinisterblade that sucks man. Whenever I get thrown into lobbies with 48/49's I always toss them a few guns to make life easier. Especially when dupe/trading, I thought it was common courtesy to throw in a few random oranges / weird purples. Maybe that's because I'm also in a cross state beer trade group. It's just what people should do. Send me a fr. I'll get ya some weird stuff to make up for getting screwed over
---
GT- Innersmoke
#15havok718Posted 1/9/2013 8:07:13 PM(edited)
Wouldn't the Skullmasher be more like a shotgun than the lyuda? It shoots 5 bullets at once, and at enough distance its pretty much a shotgun spread.
#16xBallyhooxPosted 1/9/2013 8:52:12 PM
Oh the crimson death shotguns how awesome they were
---
XBL GT: Emperor of Lulz
#17Jambi_ManPosted 1/9/2013 9:42:20 PM
havok718 posted...
Wouldn't the Skullmasher be more like a shotgun than the lyuda? It shoots 5 bullets at once, and at enough distance its pretty much a shotgun spread.

Yeah, maybe, but the white death does shoot 3 bullets at once for the price of 1. Haha, yeah, forgot to mention that earlier.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#18need4speed6448Posted 1/9/2013 10:01:33 PM
The (insert) ocho you get from killing old slappy has like a 91 % acc. At least mine does.
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#19SinisterBladePosted 1/12/2013 12:16:52 AM
Lol, speaking of 48/49, nothing annoys me more than finally receiving a legendary you where after, just to realize the engine trolled you, and you got a Lv.48 (like my Bee)

I farmed Slappy, got a Texas Striker, just to find it was 48. So I farmed another 3 hours and did receive a 50 Striker, but the prefix was meh. Oh well. xD

I guess me getting the Badaboom twice now completely randomly makes up for that. Was going back to sell my now full inv after getting Sledges SS at the Warrior, see ol' King Mong derping around, kill em cuz.. why not? [ironically with the Badaboom in my hand], and another drops. Was like xD

Thanks though, at least with like an Infinity I might take up that offer, with no access to raids as I play solo, those guns just wont ever happen. Or ill get a 48 version :P
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#20innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:39:57 AM
Sinister send me a party invite, gotta talk about that inventory
---
GT- Innersmoke