A kind of stupid question

#1DarkSaisterPosted 1/10/2013 2:45:30 AM
With my Zer0 i am waiting to do side quest until im level 50 but because of that im underleveled but when i join someones online game do my quest remain uncompleted
---
no lolligaggin
#2heavenstuxedoPosted 1/10/2013 2:58:36 AM
If your doing playthrough one you can do them all. To get playthrough 2.5 dont do any side missions during True Vaulter hunter mode untill after youve finished all the Story Missions.
#3heavenstuxedoPosted 1/10/2013 3:03:48 AM
Its during playthrough 2.5 where all the rewards are scaled to your level. So if your level 50 your quest rewards will be level 50.
#4DarkSaister(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:13:52 AM
I know that but if i join someone who has finished the quests already do mine remain uncompleted/ ! mark at peoples heads
---
no lolligaggin
#5Pokemon_ZPosted 1/10/2013 3:19:20 AM
DarkSaister posted...
I know that but if i join someone who has finished the quests already do mine remain uncompleted/ ! mark at peoples heads

Joining someone who has completed them prior to your joining, does nothing to quests untouched on your personal playthrough.
---
Coming Soon
#6DarkSaister(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:34:13 AM
Pokemon_Z posted...
DarkSaister posted...

Joining someone who has completed them prior to your joining, does nothing to quests untouched on your personal playthrough.

Thanks
---
no lolligaggin