A kind of stupid question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A kind of stupid question
3 years ago#1
With my Zer0 i am waiting to do side quest until im level 50 but because of that im underleveled but when i join someones online game do my quest remain uncompleted
---
no lolligaggin
3 years ago#2
If your doing playthrough one you can do them all. To get playthrough 2.5 dont do any side missions during True Vaulter hunter mode untill after youve finished all the Story Missions.
3 years ago#3
Its during playthrough 2.5 where all the rewards are scaled to your level. So if your level 50 your quest rewards will be level 50.
3 years ago#4
I know that but if i join someone who has finished the quests already do mine remain uncompleted/ ! mark at peoples heads
---
no lolligaggin
3 years ago#5
DarkSaister posted...
I know that but if i join someone who has finished the quests already do mine remain uncompleted/ ! mark at peoples heads

Joining someone who has completed them prior to your joining, does nothing to quests untouched on your personal playthrough.
---
Coming Soon
3 years ago#6
Pokemon_Z posted...
DarkSaister posted...

Joining someone who has completed them prior to your joining, does nothing to quests untouched on your personal playthrough.

Thanks
---
no lolligaggin
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A kind of stupid question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived