Best level 50 gear for bloodshed zer0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best level 50 gear for bloodshed zer0

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#21
All of those items you will need to quest farm, which means LOTS of dashboarding. I would like to have those items too, for some testing/fun.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.

User Info: CmdrXaan

CmdrXaan
4 years ago#22
Stormwolf my gt is same asy account name, send me a friend request when ur on
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote

CmdrXaan
4 years ago#23
Bump, if anyone has any of the mentioned gear to make bloodshed zero awesome and you can dupe or have a spare I would appreciate it, GT is CmdrXaan
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote

CmdrXaan
4 years ago#24
I don't have points in resurgence I always used law and order for healing, where do my self heals come from with rubi and all that?
FCs in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best level 50 gear for bloodshed zer0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived