Anyone willing to Dupe lvl 50 CC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone willing to Dupe lvl 50 CC?

User Info: iCrysis

iCrysis
4 years ago#1
Hello, I've been farming The Warrior for two weeks now and getting very frustrated at not getting a CC. I was wondering if someone won't mind duping one for me. I have many legendarys so I can return the favor.

To name a few of those oranges I have...
Wild Kerblaster
Cutting Edge Female Dog
Hefty Baby Maker
Breach Veruc
Ballanced Slagga
and more

My GT is I Crysis L, message me on here or on XBL if you are willing to.

Thank you for you time.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
come on snake, you don't have to lie about farming to get some sweet dups
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

User Info: iCrysis

iCrysis
4 years ago#3
Ok... I don't understand why I would lie about farming. This is the first time I've posted about duplicating a gun and I've farmed all my other guns.

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#4
I don't mind helping....i just woke up so ill get on real quick for ya. My GT is Anghellical1

So go ahead and message me I'm getting on.
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#5
iCrysis posted...
Ok... I don't understand why I would lie about farming. This is the first time I've posted about duplicating a gun and I've farmed all my other guns.

I try farming sometimes, but I usually end up asking for the gun I want on here because the drop rates are so bad. I farmed hunter hellquist for a long time and didn't get the bee shield. This was before it was patched. Now I just ask for stuff.

I did get the pandemic my first time trying though. LOVE that grenade!
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: chopsueyside

chopsueyside
4 years ago#6
I don't understand why people still want this gun after the patch.
GT: Doctor Terr0r
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone willing to Dupe lvl 50 CC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived