Anyone willing to Dupe lvl 50 CC?

#1iCrysisPosted 1/10/2013 7:03:57 AM
Hello, I've been farming The Warrior for two weeks now and getting very frustrated at not getting a CC. I was wondering if someone won't mind duping one for me. I have many legendarys so I can return the favor.

To name a few of those oranges I have...
Wild Kerblaster
Cutting Edge Female Dog
Hefty Baby Maker
Breach Veruc
Ballanced Slagga
and more

My GT is I Crysis L, message me on here or on XBL if you are willing to.

Thank you for you time.
#2killbot357Posted 1/10/2013 7:08:05 AM
come on snake, you don't have to lie about farming to get some sweet dups
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#3iCrysis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 7:15:34 AM
Ok... I don't understand why I would lie about farming. This is the first time I've posted about duplicating a gun and I've farmed all my other guns.
#4calistud4evPosted 1/10/2013 7:21:38 AM
I don't mind helping....i just woke up so ill get on real quick for ya. My GT is Anghellical1

So go ahead and message me I'm getting on.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#5MrImpatient35Posted 1/10/2013 11:39:11 AM
iCrysis posted...
Ok... I don't understand why I would lie about farming. This is the first time I've posted about duplicating a gun and I've farmed all my other guns.

I try farming sometimes, but I usually end up asking for the gun I want on here because the drop rates are so bad. I farmed hunter hellquist for a long time and didn't get the bee shield. This was before it was patched. Now I just ask for stuff.

I did get the pandemic my first time trying though. LOVE that grenade!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#6chopsueysidePosted 1/10/2013 12:07:22 PM
I don't understand why people still want this gun after the patch.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r