Question about the Badass Rank Award "Elemental Effect Chance"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about the Badass Rank Award "Elemental Effect Chance"

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4
4 years ago#1
Anyways, as stated in the title, I have a question about this Badass Rank Award.

So, if I have a gun that has an elemental effect chance of 25%, and I have an elemental effect chance of +10% from my Badass Rank Awards, does that mean that my elemental effect chance is boosted to 35%?
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#2
No, it is boosted by 2.5%, or 10% of 25.

User Info: phrett

phrett
4 years ago#3
As I understand it, yes... seems to work in practice that way as well. I built a lot of this stat into my Zero character and I can notice a difference when turning of the BA stats. It was great for my original playthrough and SMGs... and now for my collection of Infinities. Sometimes a run around with x4 equipped.... pure dmg, fire, shock, caustic. Just flip em out for whatever situation I need.

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4
4 years ago#4
Alright, thanks for the clarification.
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...

User Info: phrett

phrett
4 years ago#5
Dark_Apostate posted...
No, it is boosted by 2.5%, or 10% of 25.

ah cool, didn't realize that... guess it's kinda hard to tell when you use rapid fire guns more often than not... on a slightly related note, sniping in BL2 sucks compared to BL1... /rant off
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about the Badass Rank Award "Elemental Effect Chance"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived