Must have rare or legendaries

#1kungpaomatthewPosted 1/10/2013 5:08:55 PM
Just wondering what you guys think are must haves. I got the bee and CC post patch but that's about all so far.
---
GT: EARTHW0RMslim
#2VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/10/2013 5:10:38 PM
Infinity, sheriffs badge, legendary class mod. Thats what I use the most, fun fun fun-
#3kungpaomatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 7:37:00 PM(edited)
Is there an easier way to get infinities other than Doc Mercy? And where do you find legendary class mods?
---
GT: EARTHW0RMslim
#4kmaldingonePosted 1/10/2013 8:11:25 PM
kungpaomatthew posted...
Is there an easier way to get infinities other than Doc Mercy? And where do you find legendary class mods?

Vermivorous and Pyro Pete drop them. Had better luck with pete myself.
---
GT: Kmalding1045
#5IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/10/2013 8:28:17 PM
I really feel the most important item in the game is the sheriff's badge. The best I've seen (and I'm sure there are better) is around 25% damage, 55% fire rate, and 15% FFYL time. My thinking is that are SO many awesome pistols. Rubi. Infinity. Harold. Anarchy. And that's just a few. With a sheriff's badge, pretty much any pistol becomes amazing just from fire rate alone. And, in my opinion, pistols are the most versatile of all weapons. There is literally a pistol for every situation. One more. Most characters have some way to boost pistol stats, be it through relic, class mod, or skill point upgrade. Therefore, any item that can boost pistol potential in the way a sheriff's badge can, beats all else. Just my thoughts. Oh and if you're wondering, it's a semi-rare drop from the sheriff of lynchwood
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#6VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/10/2013 8:37:18 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
I really feel the most important item in the game is the sheriff's badge. The best I've seen (and I'm sure there are better) is around 25% damage, 55% fire rate, and 15% FFYL time. My thinking is that are SO many awesome pistols. Rubi. Infinity. Harold. Anarchy. And that's just a few. With a sheriff's badge, pretty much any pistol becomes amazing just from fire rate alone. And, in my opinion, pistols are the most versatile of all weapons. There is literally a pistol for every situation. One more. Most characters have some way to boost pistol stats, be it through relic, class mod, or skill point upgrade. Therefore, any item that can boost pistol potential in the way a sheriff's badge can, beats all else. Just my thoughts. Oh and if you're wondering, it's a semi-rare drop from the sheriff of lynchwood

22% damage and 56% fire rate is the best one you can get. Ill drop it for both of you if you need it.
#7tk_tymesPosted 1/10/2013 8:48:30 PM
^ I wouldn't mind that sherrifs badge please
---
XBL GT: TK EL NINO
#8TsurukePosted 1/10/2013 9:01:17 PM(edited)
From experience, this is what I run with
If you run with Zer0 this is a handy combo at times: Infinity, sheriffs badge, one shot class mod.

Otherwise, generically;
Pistols: Maggie, Infinity
Shotguns: Blockhead, Orphan Maker [DLC1], Heartbreaker
Sniping Rifles: Skullsmasher, Cobra [DLC2]
SMGs: Slagga, Baby Maker
Shields: The Sham, The Impaler
Relics: The Blood of the Seraphs [DLC1]
Class Mods: Legendary [Vault Hunter]
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#9VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/10/2013 9:02:36 PM
tk_tymes posted...