Statuesque as Maya SPOILERS

#1TcidenebTPosted 1/10/2013 8:32:46 PM
Okay So I had just killed the handsome Jack body double in opportunity and have been having a tough time with this mission can anyone give some tips or a way to spec out Maya? Any help would be appreciated.
#2VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/10/2013 8:35:08 PM
If you want to, I can join you and play some.
#3Social_SinPosted 1/10/2013 9:13:14 PM
Just got to where the constructor takes out the first statue and once it's done just stand there. The constructor will fly off to the next statue and start cutting it down but since you aren't there the enemies won't spawn and attack the bot, continue to wait and it will fly to the 3rd statue and so on.

It's cheap and simple but if you're having an issue it's an easy way for you to complete it.
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#4Brandonkillen22Posted 1/11/2013 1:57:35 AM
Social_Sin posted...
Just got to where the constructor takes out the first statue and once it's done just stand there. The constructor will fly off to the next statue and start cutting it down but since you aren't there the enemies won't spawn and attack the bot, continue to wait and it will fly to the 3rd statue and so on.

It's cheap and simple but if you're having an issue it's an easy way for you to complete it.

/face palm....ugh and I had pretty much given up on this quest.
#5captain_tylorPosted 1/11/2013 2:02:11 AM
Or you can just go back to this quest after you level a bit
#6lee_Posted 1/11/2013 2:13:07 AM
I waited till when I was level 50 before doing this quest, all of my other attempts failed miserably so I decided to wait.
---
Xbox Live GT: Swansfan4
Butt Stallion says hello
#7Cats_of_KlibanPosted 1/11/2013 3:59:19 AM
Social_Sin posted...

Winner of today's "Your brain is your greatest weapon" award. It didn't work exactly as stated for me, but the idea is good stuff. Maybe a patch tweaked the bot script?

My constructor got to the 3rd statue & did nothing. I gave it 15 minutes & then I went to look from far off (roof of 1st building on the right) ..which still triggered the enemy bots. Had to kill them & then it went to statue 4. That roof location gives a view of statue 4, which got done without me present or even near. The final requirement is pressing the dance button, which requires you go to do it, which triggers lots of enemy bots, but you can easily get there & be done before they become a problem.
---
. .. ... ....
#8kiwimyweeweePosted 1/11/2013 7:59:52 AM
You can also spec in restoration and heal the constructor.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.