Easy leveling: post patch

#1CyrusFreemanPosted 1/10/2013 9:03:10 PM
I may have discovered a method of easy leveling. Do do this, you will need a Norfleet rocket launcher, DLC 2, and a level 50 character. In pyro Pete's bar, find and accept the quest where you kill all bad*** enemies. If you have not done so already, get the repeatable tier 3 quest. Have the people who need to level stay in the rally point. Go into the bar, only using the Norfleet launcher. The explosions will penetrate walls, clearing the bar rapidly. Buy ammo if necessary. Then turn in the quest for 9777 exp. and 20 torgue tokens. Rinse and repeat. Every 5 rounds, make sure the bar is clear of loot stealing rats and clear the bar of loot. Selling it will provide money needed for rocket ammo. This can be done without the people who need leveling actually playing.
#2Laylow12Posted 1/10/2013 9:07:09 PM
Good idea.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3Laylow12Posted 1/10/2013 9:09:30 PM
Hey TC are you looking for leveling service? I am and I'm offering you the same or legendary gear or golden key pops in your game.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4R0880Posted 1/10/2013 11:32:56 PM
If you have The Sham equipped, you don't even need to buy ammo. Just run around shooting the floor with the Norfleet, it kills everything present in the bar in one shot :)

I do most of the rocket launcher challenges there.