Question about co-op.

#1IymiwkuPosted 1/10/2013 9:10:18 PM
Hey guys, how do I know if I'm playing with modders so I can just kick them out or quit the game I join. I'm want to be 100% sure whoever I kicked has modded weapons.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2narf001Posted 1/10/2013 9:27:57 PM
Watch their shield and health bars. If they never go down, good chance I could be a modded shield. Also if everything gets killed in one shot, even the raid bosses it will be a modded weapon.
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
#3capnovanPosted 1/10/2013 9:33:51 PM
100% sure? Don't play online or kick everyone who joins you.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4DerailerPosted 1/10/2013 9:36:12 PM
capnovan posted...
100% sure? Don't play online or kick everyone who joins you.

Better yet: Set the game to invite only and post at this board who wants to play legit.
---
Ask me not of the future; ask me instead what fate is written in the deeds of the dead.
#5capnovanPosted 1/10/2013 9:41:14 PM
Also, I believe modded weapons can only be stored in the bank/vault or secret stash upon loading, so if you're hosting and not in Sanctuary/Claptrap's Place they won't be able to access them.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#6Iymiwku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 10:31:23 PM
capnovan posted...
Also, I believe modded weapons can only be stored in the bank/vault or secret stash upon loading, so if you're hosting and not in Sanctuary/Claptrap's Place they won't be able to access them.

So they have to travel to those places so they can get them right?
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/10/2013 10:34:29 PM
Iymiwku posted...
Hey guys, how do I know if I'm playing with modders so I can just kick them out or quit the game I join. I'm want to be 100% sure whoever I kicked has modded weapons.

You think you have played with people that mod?

Its not easy to tell, there are some pretty crazy builds you can do in this game. I have gotten kicked because I run 110% with my siren for example. It is hard to tell who's doing what, so let it be, unless it is a person with a higher lvl than 50.
#8VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/10/2013 10:35:13 PM
VaricoseVeins posted...
Iymiwku posted...

You think you have played with people that mod?

Its not easy to tell, there are some pretty crazy builds you can do in this game. I have gotten kicked because I run 110% with my siren for example. It is hard to tell who's doing what, so let it be, unless it is a person with a higher lvl than 50.

Run 110% FASTER with my siren
#9narf001Posted 1/10/2013 10:35:22 PM
If they fast travel, the whole party will go.
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman