I got lucky today.

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/11/2013 1:14:14 AM
Was playing with my Gunzerker, completing side missions.
Suddenly... WHAM!

Duble Gub. Level 43.

So, I go through, do a few more side mission, enjoying my new loot.
I get to the Wildlife Preserve, open a chest, and
BLAM!

Fast Bulets Madhous. Level 42.

That doesn't happen often.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2LifeIsABigGamePosted 1/11/2013 1:20:12 AM
Congrats
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
#3calistud4evPosted 1/11/2013 1:21:34 AM
^Awesome! Yeah it's probaly just my mind playing tricks on me,but I feel like I'm always getting my legendary's in bunches.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#4SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:32:00 AM
Oddly enough, the Madhous works fairly well on the gunzerker. Particularly whist gunzerking, and with a slag weapon in the other hand.
---
#5SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:33:47 AM
calistud4ev posted...
^Awesome! Yeah it's probaly just my mind playing tricks on me,but I feel like I'm always getting my legendary's in bunches.

Yeah? What happened in your case?

Despite this, I still think that my greatest find was a l50 Sham from the second time farming the bunking (i.e. save/quit only once). 78% aint the highest, but it's a damned good shield.
---
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 5:36:35 AM
nice. ive had a couple of really productive farming runs in the past myself.

always nice to hear a success story now and again. even if it is only RNG luck.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/11/2013 6:00:44 AM
Sweet dude! I think the gub is super underrated. You get it around the time just before you fight bunker. That gun has helped me up the run to him countless times. I even was lucky enough to get two during one PT and gunzerking with 'em was awesome!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 6:08:30 AM
my best run came from bunker.

i was farming him pretty heavily, but i got a non elem B****, and sham (i think only 80 absorb, but still nice) and a siren head all within an hour.

my other godsend was getting my infinity from the chest after terra. i do kinda miss quick farming him and wading through the purples though

just recently i did the pirate DLC on my PT1 zer0. 1st time in the treasure room after beating the leviathon, i scored a lvl 30 unkempt harold. 2nd time, i nabbed both a tactical hornet and a purging infinity.

i was thrilled
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:25:06 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
my best run came from bunker.

i was farming him pretty heavily, but i got a non elem B****, and sham (i think only 80 absorb, but still nice) and a siren head all within an hour.

my other godsend was getting my infinity from the chest after terra. i do kinda miss quick farming him and wading through the purples though

just recently i did the pirate DLC on my PT1 zer0. 1st time in the treasure room after beating the leviathon, i scored a lvl 30 unkempt harold. 2nd time, i nabbed both a tactical hornet and a purging infinity.

i was thrilled

Honestly, I've gotten enough legendary's from the treasure room that I no longer hold it in the same regard as finding one outside of the room.
---
#10SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:26:45 AM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Sweet dude! I think the gub is super underrated. You get it around the time just before you fight bunker. That gun has helped me up the run to him countless times. I even was lucky enough to get two during one PT and gunzerking with 'em was awesome!

The accuracy isn't the best, but the damage is great. With the 'duble' prefix, it does two shots at once; perfect for its giant magazine.
---