I got lucky today.

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 5:29:12 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
my best run came from bunker.

i was farming him pretty heavily, but i got a non elem B****, and sham (i think only 80 absorb, but still nice) and a siren head all within an hour.

my other godsend was getting my infinity from the chest after terra. i do kinda miss quick farming him and wading through the purples though

just recently i did the pirate DLC on my PT1 zer0. 1st time in the treasure room after beating the leviathon, i scored a lvl 30 unkempt harold. 2nd time, i nabbed both a tactical hornet and a purging infinity.

i was thrilled

Honestly, I've gotten enough legendary's from the treasure room that I no longer hold it in the same regard as finding one outside of the room.

agreed, if you are farming it, but those were my 2 standard runs for the character. not worth farming level 30s when i was already over level 30, so those 2 were my legit runs from the quest.

still didnt feel as good as the drops from bunker though. i really like the b****. it has become one of my favorite weapons actually
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:31:45 AM

i was farming him pretty heavily, but i got a non elem B****, and sham (i think only 80 absorb, but still nice) and a siren head all within an hour.

my other godsend was getting my infinity from the chest after terra. i do kinda miss quick farming him and wading through the purples though

just recently i did the pirate DLC on my PT1 zer0. 1st time in the treasure room after beating the leviathon, i scored a lvl 30 unkempt harold. 2nd time, i nabbed both a tactical hornet and a purging infinity.

i was thrilled

Honestly, I've gotten enough legendary's from the treasure room that I no longer hold it in the same regard as finding one outside of the room.

agreed, if you are farming it, but those were my 2 standard runs for the character. not worth farming level 30s when i was already over level 30, so those 2 were my legit runs from the quest.

still didnt feel as good as the drops from bunker though. i really like the b****. it has become one of my favorite weapons actually

Funnily enough, the first two times I did it legit, I got only blues, and I didn't know about the hidden chest at the bottom.
Glad that the exploit exists. Got some of my favourite stuff from there.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 5:36:55 AM

i was thrilled

Funnily enough, the first two times I did it legit, I got only blues, and I didn't know about the hidden chest at the bottom.
Glad that the exploit exists. Got some of my favourite stuff from there.

yeah. im not ashamed to say that ive farmed it a couple of times at level 50, but you are right. it isnt quite the same as having a legendary drop from an enemy or a boss. nothing beats the excitement when you see that orange plume

i am really happy i got my infinity from a chest after terra though. i have a feeling that doc mercy would have been frustrating from the way people describe it. i lucked out big time on that one id say. it was one of those night i was killing terra over and over and not getting anything. then id keep saying to my self, "just one more time, then im done for the night." im happy that i kept going.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#14SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:48:28 AM
Speaking of intinities, I was watching my stepdad play his version afterwards... he found a l19 infinity.

Today was a good day for both of us.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.