Sir Hammerlock is quiet

#1jedimikaPosted 1/11/2013 2:12:42 AM
Sir hammerlock sure hasn't been using the echocast twitter account nearly as much as gaige or torgue. With his DLC only a few days away I was expecting to here a bit more from him.
---
Winner of the Official hacked hurt/heal contest
Angel of life
#2LusterPaladinPosted 1/11/2013 2:28:45 AM
Are they official twitter accounts?
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#3jedimika(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 2:58:47 AM
Yeah. You haven't been following it? It's where Gaige's youtube echocast came from, those were great. When MR.Torgue had it he even threw out some shift codes.
https://twitter.com/ECHOcasts
---
Angel of life
#4LusterPaladinPosted 1/11/2013 3:47:15 AM
I'm sure HL will become more active once his DLC comes out and he gets a bit more recognition.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/11/2013 6:16:51 AM
Ha, if you go down to the 19th of December on that feed, you can see where they changed from Torgue to Hammerlock.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6jedimika(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 2:23:38 PM
November 15th is the switch from gauge to torgue.
---
Angel of life
#7havok718Posted 1/11/2013 2:38:07 PM(edited)
Well he's a boring old fart so I wasn't expecting much. I hope that Nakayama guy is entertaining.

It's like the beginning of the game... the parts before Sanctuary are pretty meh besides a few quips from clappy and HJ. Hammerlock just didnt have any entertainment value. Then you get to Sanctuary and things finally pick up, (re)introducing characters that are actually funny. And Hammerlock just stands in the corner, forgotten, besides some equally as uninteresting side quests.