The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

100% legendary drop first time you kill warrior?

#1KaBoom1322Posted 1/11/2013 4:54:43 AM
Hi

Is there a guaranteed chance that Warrior drops a legendary the first time you kill him?
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 4:57:13 AM
nah. it is significantly higher than otherwise though. people usually say around %75

if you are interested in maximizing your drops from the warrior, look up 'moonshot farming.'

it can save you a lot of headaches from trying to get one of his specific drops
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 4:59:16 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
nah. it is significantly higher than otherwise though. people usually say around %75

if you are interested in maximizing your drops from the warrior, look up 'moonshot farming.'

Thanks,when i get to him with Zer0 i want him to drop his legendary sniper.
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 5:04:08 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

volcano isnt bad. not my favorite sniper. im waiting for the patch for my skullmasher to be at full power again.

the white death is my personal favorite though. i got an electric the 1st time i farmed gettle after i got to PT 2.5

im almost at the warrior on my PT1 zer0 actually. im hoping to score a mid level volcano myself
---
#5KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:08:53 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

volcano isnt bad. not my favorite sniper. im waiting for the patch for my skullmasher to be at full power again.

the white death is my personal favorite though. i got an electric the 1st time i farmed gettle after i got to PT 2.5

im almost at the warrior on my PT1 zer0 actually. im hoping to score a mid level volcano myself

I have found myself using shotguns with my bloodshed zer0.If i get a good sniper i might farm for a lv30 conference call.How is the conference call,I have never had one but i hear it got nerfed alot.
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 5:13:40 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...

I have found myself using shotguns with my bloodshed zer0.If i get a good sniper i might farm for a lv30 conference call.How is the conference call,I have never had one but i hear it got nerfed alot.

still a really good shotgun IMO. not nearly as doom bringing as it was prior to the bee nerf, but i still live it. 1 round gets you either 15 0r 21 rounds on target depending on your version.

it doesnt have the sheer stopping power of the torgues, but its still a nice gun.

then again, im a big fan of hyperion shotguns
---
#7KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:19:20 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...

still a really good shotgun IMO. not nearly as doom bringing as it was prior to the bee nerf, but i still live it. 1 round gets you either 15 0r 21 rounds on target depending on your version.

it doesnt have the sheer stopping power of the torgues, but its still a nice gun.

then again, im a big fan of hyperion shotguns

My favourite Shotguns are probably torgue ravagers.I have been quite lucky with the drops on my Zer0 playthrough, i have a weak fire Maliwan weapon,but it has a 50% melee damage boost and a 51x13 torgue shotgun,I am only lv 15.
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 5:26:46 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

My favourite Shotguns are probably torgue ravagers.I have been quite lucky with the drops on my Zer0 playthrough, i have a weak fire Maliwan weapon,but it has a 50% melee damage boost and a 51x13 torgue shotgun,I am only lv 15.

right now on my lvl 32 zer0 im using:

lvl 30 purging infinity non elem
lvl 30 skookum chinook (jacobs sniper rifle)
lvl 30 crammed unkempt harold
lvl 31 hyperion SMG

i also keep my hornet in my inventory for when im going up against loaders.

i might switch back to my law though. and just keep the infinity on me for an ammo back up.

im using a mix sniper bloodshed build right now. ive been switching it up a lot on this character.
---
#9KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:38:25 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

right now on my lvl 32 zer0 im using:

lvl 30 purging infinity non elem
lvl 30 skookum chinook (jacobs sniper rifle)
lvl 30 crammed unkempt harold
lvl 31 hyperion SMG

i also keep my hornet in my inventory for when im going up against loaders.

i might switch back to my law though. and just keep the infinity on me for an ammo back up.

im using a mix sniper bloodshed build right now. ive been switching it up a lot on this character.

At the moment i have all my skill points in blooshed,i still snipe the badass enemies because i die in seconds against them in close combat.The killing blow skill is aLOT more useful than i initially thought it would be.