Flynt in TVHM...

#1justingriffin19Posted 1/11/2013 6:49:19 AM
So last night I killed Flynt in TVHM as my Zero . I was so pumped thought I was gonna get some sick loot but to my dismay, no dice, no loot :(
---
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 6:53:39 AM(edited)
it happens. cant expect to get the best loot from every boss every time. dont worry. there are plenty of others to kill and you will find something good

you could very easily get a thunderball fist the next time you fight him. all luck of the draw. the random # generator can be a harsh mistress, but sometime it is also very generous

just keep at it.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3KaBoom1322Posted 1/11/2013 6:52:14 AM
justingriffin19 posted...
So last night I killed Flynt in TVHM as my Zero . I was so pumped thought I was gonna get some sick loot but to my dismay, no dice, no loot :(

The only thing i have had drop from flint is"Flint's tinderbox"you will probably get better loot from chests and the quests with green rewards.
#4justingriffin19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:55:28 AM
Yeah I hear ya , the loot I've been finding even the whites are better then my oranges and purples from my first playthrough , think I'm gonna enjoy Tvmh
---
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/11/2013 6:58:04 AM
justingriffin19 posted...
Yeah I hear ya , the loot I've been finding even the whites are better then my oranges and purples from my first playthrough , think I'm gonna enjoy Tvmh

keep a look out for shift codes. i think there was one yesterday that was good for 5 gold keys.

purple items that are your level can help a lot during TVHM. esepecially if you run into a rough patch where you just arent finding anything
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6PanopictonguyPosted 1/11/2013 7:00:54 AM
I had the same issue. I've never had this happen until recently. I've killed him at least 5 times by now and he's dropped nothing Everytime. Literally nothing.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#7KaBoom1322Posted 1/11/2013 7:04:02 AM
I remember when i started TVHM with my lv30 bee and a torgue ravager,i thought they were gonna carry me through the game but i died 15-20 times fighting flynt.But when you find a amazing weapon on TVHM you feel like your a brilliant.You will find some awesome weapons soon enough.
#8justingriffin19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:09:38 AM
I'm signed up for the twitter shift codes but everytime I see the Facebook one on the pause screen I can't get to my phone fast enough, I know it's bad I can't remember the link after literally seconds but whatever... I search for it on my phone and theirs a bunch of Facebook borderlands pages, don't know which one is legit.. Yup I'm a dumbass
---
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/11/2013 7:09:51 AM
I feel for anyone that would try to farm Thunderball fists.

Getting up to the top of the ship, only to see Flynt drop nothing would be frustrating, I'd imagine.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#10LaharPosted 1/11/2013 8:38:15 AM
I find it weird that Flynt aggro's as soon as you get below his position, even before you've made your way up. I've sent Deathtrap up a couple of times to deal with him.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.