Ok, I am confused

#11TsurukePosted 1/11/2013 11:45:37 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Ew, The Blood of Relics are terrible. Use the vitality relic.

Rubi+Quasar is heal as well.

Does Vitality actively regenerate your health?
I can't remember.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#12resealablePosted 1/11/2013 11:59:46 AM
CmdrXaan posted...
Rubi+quasar heal?

Rubi + anything. So long as you have rubi in your hands any damage you do will heal you. Use death blossom with rubi and its an instant heal.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#13CmdrXaan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:00:14 PM
Bump, alright someone explain how to use a bloodshed Zero cuz I'm confused as heck lol
---
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote
#14resealablePosted 1/11/2013 12:24:13 PM
CmdrXaan posted...
Bump, alright someone explain how to use a bloodshed Zero cuz I'm confused as heck lol

What's there to be confused about? Melee is your method of killing everything.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#15CmdrXaan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:51:54 PM
How do I stay alive though? In say a boss fight?
---
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote
#16StormWolf12Posted 1/11/2013 12:54:19 PM
Tsuruke posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Ew, The Blood of Relics are terrible. Use the vitality relic.

Rubi+Quasar is heal as well.

Does Vitality actively regenerate your health?
I can't remember.

It allows for a greater health pool, and better survivability than either of those.

You can melee the boss over and over with a rubi, it's easy enough.

Invite me again, and I'll show you a bloodshed zero in action.
#17havok718Posted 1/11/2013 12:59:47 PM
In what kind of boss fight? Melee builds aren't really for soloing invincibles, as for regular bosses most of them should be easy enough.

And you really need to be active on the weapon switches. It's not like Zzzz Bee shield where you just use the best multi-shot weapon until you're out of ammo, then switch to the next one, then the next one...
#18RjmhartPosted 1/11/2013 1:06:25 PM
The Thumper does explosive damage when drained. With the Rubi equipped, the explosive damage is healing you to full life (or very close to full) with every attack. If the Thumper has any shields, you won't get life back through the Rubi. I think that's part of the TC's confusion.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#19CmdrXaan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:08:38 PM
Is there a certain rubi required or just any?
---
FCs in Quote
#20RjmhartPosted 1/11/2013 1:13:34 PM
CmdrXaan posted...
Is there a certain rubi required or just any?

Any Rubi. Any level. You just need it equipped and it will heal you for 12% of ANY elemental damage you deal., from any source The Thumper is dealing insane amounts of explosive damage...when drained. Hence Grim isn't helpful because each melee attack is refilling a small portion of your shields, and the Thumper is no longer drained.
---
Psn: big_bob002