Whats good in the Seraph shop?

#1RineN1Posted 1/11/2013 12:28:21 PM
Finally got enough crystals to buy something there (Seems like everything costs 120?)
Anyway, whats a good thingie to buy? I was thinking about a Big Boom Blaster but sugguestions are welcome
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#2stickboy2323Posted 1/11/2013 12:35:29 PM
What is your character class/build? Some items are good for certain builds but not so good for others.

As a general rule though, the weapons all kind of suck while the shields, grenade mods and relics are all pretty good.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#3RineN1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:39:14 PM
My main is a Mechro mainly in the BFF tree, with its max skill too
---
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#4VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/11/2013 12:50:50 PM
RineN1 posted...
Finally got enough crystals to buy something there (Seems like everything costs 120?)
Anyway, whats a good thingie to buy? I was thinking about a Big Boom Blaster but sugguestions are welcome

Well before you buy anything you should now that the stats are random, so do not buy the first best. Look at his stash, then save and quit and reload, go back look at his stash again, rinse and repeat until you are satisfied with the stats you got.

The difference in stats can be huge, even tho it is the same weapon and cost as much.
#5stickboy2323Posted 1/11/2013 12:52:12 PM
The Evolution shield is a very nice adaptive shield although a Big Boom Blaster on a BFF Gaige with Sharing is Caring would mean twice as many boosters laying around.

The Blood of the Seraphs relic is always good but if you are melee focused then a Might of the Seraphs could be better for you.

The Meteor Shower grenade mod is probably the best of the bunch but the O-Negative is also very good if you like using transfusion grenades.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#6RineN1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:00:09 PM
Yeah, i know stats are random :D
Boom Blasters from 59k to 64k showing up
Im pretty shocked by the Hoplite...150k+ of shield capacity...is it any good? Though the reduced speed seems dangerous
---
#7VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/11/2013 1:09:23 PM
RineN1 posted...
Yeah, i know stats are random :D
Boom Blasters from 59k to 64k showing up
Im pretty shocked by the Hoplite...150k+ of shield capacity...is it any good? Though the reduced speed seems dangerous

I would just go with the flame of the fire hawk legendary, since death trap will be a flying bomb.

Save your crystals, and if you are buying an evolution shield make sure it is 86% elemental resistant