Anyone Wanna Do Some TVHM With Me Tonight?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone Wanna Do Some TVHM With Me Tonight?

User Info: drj898

drj898
4 years ago#1
This would be a lot easier if I had some help!!

I completed my first playthrough as well as every mission in normal mode except for the final round of Hyperion slaughter..annoyed the hell outta me..

Anyway, I'm a level 37 commando right now, and I decided I'd begin TVHM for the first time and I reached Sanctuary. Can someone jump into it with me tonight and help me level up to 50, and do some story missions? It's Firehawk/Lilith time.

I'd really really appreciate it! I'll be on pretty much all night. My GT is DrJ898...shoot me a message, add me as a friend.

Thanks!
GT, and PSN: DrJ898

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#2
drj898 posted...
This would be a lot easier if I had some help!!

I completed my first playthrough as well as every mission in normal mode except for the final round of Hyperion slaughter..annoyed the hell outta me..

Anyway, I'm a level 37 commando right now, and I decided I'd begin TVHM for the first time and I reached Sanctuary. Can someone jump into it with me tonight and help me level up to 50, and do some story missions? It's Firehawk/Lilith time.

I'd really really appreciate it! I'll be on pretty much all night. My GT is DrJ898...shoot me a message, add me as a friend.

Thanks!

I have all char level 50, but if thats not a problem I wouldn't mind playing with you for a while.

User Info: drj898

drj898
4 years ago#3
Awesome. Thanks...yeah I don't mind the level. Anything that'll get me to level 50 doing raid bosses...DLC..etc. the fastest lol

I'll be on tonight
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone Wanna Do Some TVHM With Me Tonight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived