Anyone Wanna Do Some TVHM With Me Tonight?

#1drj898Posted 1/11/2013 12:41:25 PM
This would be a lot easier if I had some help!!

I completed my first playthrough as well as every mission in normal mode except for the final round of Hyperion slaughter..annoyed the hell outta me..

Anyway, I'm a level 37 commando right now, and I decided I'd begin TVHM for the first time and I reached Sanctuary. Can someone jump into it with me tonight and help me level up to 50, and do some story missions? It's Firehawk/Lilith time.

I'd really really appreciate it! I'll be on pretty much all night. My GT is DrJ898...shoot me a message, add me as a friend.

Thanks!
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
#2VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/11/2013 12:45:43 PM
drj898 posted...
This would be a lot easier if I had some help!!

I completed my first playthrough as well as every mission in normal mode except for the final round of Hyperion slaughter..annoyed the hell outta me..

Anyway, I'm a level 37 commando right now, and I decided I'd begin TVHM for the first time and I reached Sanctuary. Can someone jump into it with me tonight and help me level up to 50, and do some story missions? It's Firehawk/Lilith time.

I'd really really appreciate it! I'll be on pretty much all night. My GT is DrJ898...shoot me a message, add me as a friend.

Thanks!

I have all char level 50, but if thats not a problem I wouldn't mind playing with you for a while.
#3drj898(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:40:27 PM
Awesome. Thanks...yeah I don't mind the level. Anything that'll get me to level 50 doing raid bosses...DLC..etc. the fastest lol

I'll be on tonight
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898