LF Eviscerating Rubi and Blast Proof Love Thumper

#1C0mm1eSp4rt4nPosted 1/11/2013 1:05:15 PM
I'm looking for a Blast Proof Love Thumper (Preferably 35k+) and a Slagged Eviscerating Rubi (Preferably Slag). I have a decent amount to trade if anyone's interested.
#2resealablePosted 1/11/2013 1:28:22 PM
C0mm1eSp4rt4n posted...
I'm looking for a Blast Proof Love Thumper (Preferably 35k+) and a Slagged Eviscerating Rubi (Preferably Slag). I have a decent amount to trade if anyone's interested.

What kind of melee relics and class mod do you have? I'm assuming you're using zero. I'm not interested in the legendary class mod btw.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#3C0mm1eSp4rt4n(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:33:33 PM
resealable posted...
C0mm1eSp4rt4n posted...

What kind of melee relics and class mod do you have? I'm assuming you're using zero. I'm not interested in the legendary class mod btw.

Actually I'm using Maya. I have a Blood of the Seraphs on and a Legendary Siren Mod.
#4aznghostbusterPosted 1/11/2013 1:34:19 PM
I have them both somewhere lying around lol What's your gamertag, C0mm1eSp4rt4n? I'll message you when I find them.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." - Confucius talking to George Washington on their honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas
#5C0mm1eSp4rt4n(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:37:36 PM
aznghostbuster posted...
I have them both somewhere lying around lol What's your gamertag, C0mm1eSp4rt4n? I'll message you when I find them.

Yeah, my GT is my username. And is there anything you wanted for them?
#6aznghostbusterPosted 1/11/2013 1:44:03 PM
C0mm1eSp4rt4n posted...
aznghostbuster posted...

Haha Whoops, I made a mistake. My Blast Proof Love Thumper only has 29929 roid damage. I got my other Love Thumper shield's stats mixed up. But if you're interested in a Grounded Love Thumper shield, let me know. Mine does 39304 roid damage.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." - Confucius talking to George Washington on their honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas
#7StormWolf12Posted 1/11/2013 1:56:20 PM
What you want is an inflammable Thumper with 39k roid.
#8C0mm1eSp4rt4n(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 2:26:36 PM
aznghostbuster posted...
C0mm1eSp4rt4n posted...
aznghostbuster posted...

Haha Whoops, I made a mistake. My Blast Proof Love Thumper only has 29929 roid damage. I got my other Love Thumper shield's stats mixed up. But if you're interested in a Grounded Love Thumper shield, let me know. Mine does 39304 roid damage.

I would love a 39k Roid, either Grounded or Inflammable