I finally get an orange from The Warrior and I can't reach it.

#1mooninomicsPosted 1/11/2013 4:30:51 PM
It's stuck right behind the stupid little post at the console for the moonshot, I can't reach it. Can't crouch to reach it, can't go over the top to reach it, I can't seem to get it no matter how I try.

All of my hate. Every last bit of it.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#2mitchman188Posted 1/11/2013 4:32:18 PM
Happened to me before, I feel your pain brother.
---
GT- xx R H C P xx
#3RinglercorpPosted 1/11/2013 4:32:31 PM
Happened to me twice... Once it was stuck under his armpit, the other flew into the lava.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#4mooninomics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 4:37:13 PM
I don't know it it's better or worse that I can't actually see what it is, only the soft, orange tormenting glow. On one hand, I'll always wonder. On the other, I don't know what I missed out on. I already have a fire leech I got the first time. We're just going to pretend it's another one of those with worse stats. To ease the pain.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#5jenbecklerPosted 1/11/2013 4:40:50 PM
Pretend it's handsome Jack's mask. I hate that those can be orange.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#6ChicagoTed_Posted 1/11/2013 4:42:57 PM
I can help ease the pain. Any drop it could have been has another gun elsewhere that is better.

Leech isn't very good.
Flakker is horrible.
Volcano is okay, but is outclassed by railers and many other rifles.
Imapler is a niche shield with average stats.
Conference Call has lost most of its usefulness since the Bee nerf.

It was probably Handsome Jack's Mask, anyway. ;)
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#7ThelaelPosted 1/11/2013 4:48:18 PM
ChicagoTed_ posted...
I can help ease the pain. Any drop it could have been has another gun elsewhere that is better.

Leech isn't very good.
Flakker is horrible.

Ah... the soothing balm of logic.

But also the hate - just on principle.
#8resealablePosted 1/11/2013 4:52:16 PM
Try getting pushed into it. I was playing with some randoms when the warrior droped a cc under himself. The other person jumped on me accidentaly and I saw the stats for a moment. I told him to keep doing it and I was smashing x until I picked it up.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#9mooninomics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:02:38 PM
ChicagoTed_ posted...

Leech isn't very good.
Flakker is horrible.

Good point.

Still, it's more the principle of the thing. It's almost like.... Well, it'd be like if you.... Well.... I can't come up with an analogy that's all that good.

It'd be like hunting an animal. You chase it through the woods, backtracking over and over and over, spending tons of time stalking this beast. You savor the hunt but now are almost obsessed with taking your trophy. You finally get it cornered and in your sights and pull the trigger. It slumps down, lifeless. Your excitement and sense of completion are at an all-time high. As you rush forward to claim your trophy, the body gets abducted by aliens, never to be seen again.

My hands have actually cramped up from the sheer amounts of bird-flipping that went down.

Oh well. Can't do anything about it now but move on.
---
#10justingriffin19Posted 1/11/2013 5:14:55 PM
Ughh that is terrible. You know as great as the game is, the really should have implemented a fail safe for this boss at least. You put in so much work for the chance at a orange and they tempt you with it by putting it just out of reach. They prob should have made it so when you killed warrior a menu pops up with his drops and you can pick whatever you want or need. I feel bad for you my friend
---
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.