I finally get an orange from The Warrior and I can't reach it.

#11mooninomics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:11:06 PM
The mighty Conan has the right of it.

“But forget it. Never worry about what's past. And stop crying, will you? That's better. Come on.”

Wise words from the Barbarian.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#12SunshineladyPosted 1/11/2013 5:11:51 PM
Wait, I didn't read a lot of the stuff but I'm assuming you weren't moonshot farming. If you weren't, you can leave the area, then come back and the warrior will be gone, so you can pickup the orange. I hope someone already told you this above and you were able to pick it up.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
#13WandymanPosted 1/11/2013 5:16:21 PM
Exit where you drop down and make your way back to the warrior.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#14mooninomics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:19:09 PM(edited)
Sunshinelady posted...
Wait, I didn't read a lot of the stuff but I'm assuming you weren't moonshot farming. If you weren't, you can leave the area, then come back and the warrior will be gone, so you can pickup the orange. I hope someone already told you this above and you were able to pick it up.

I searched this board for some way to get rid of the body and found an old topic that mentioned this. I tried it, but it didn't work well enough. The body was gone and I was able to get closer to it, but it was actually stuck within the.... Frame, I guess you'd call it, of the little tower behind the moonshot console. Can't get to it, even with the body gone. Thanks, though.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz