Anybody want to host a loot giveaway?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anybody want to host a loot giveaway?
2 years ago#1
I have a bunch of rare and legendary items that I am willing to drop into someone's game if they feel like it. I don't want to lose my stuff so I do not want to do it myself. If anyone is interested just post here.

GT-Same as Username
2 years ago#2
Sure. I'll be on in a little while.

Gt:hades138

Thx!!
2 years ago#3
Sure

GT: TheLastRide101
2 years ago#4
Just in case of confusion, I am looking for people who will HOST it. That means you should take invites and let people join your game to take what they want.

GT-Same as Username
2 years ago#5
E8Silicon posted...
Just in case of confusion, I am looking for people who will HOST it. That means you should take invites and let people join your game to take what they want.

GT-Same as Username

Roger that. Be on soon.
2 years ago#6
you should change the title of the thread to Anybody want to give me free loot then
2 years ago#7
I will be hosting said loot give away. Send me your GT and you will be invited hurry though.
2 years ago#8
I want in for loots whenever the festivities begin. Gt in sig.
---
GT Sadisticways
2 years ago#9
Invite GT: solo219
2 years ago#10
sting317
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anybody want to host a loot giveaway?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived