New Let's Play Series, FRIENDLY FARTS, Might Start This Today

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Let's Play Series, FRIENDLY FARTS, Might Start This Today
3 years ago#1
Basically I want to take the video from the Friendly Fire web series, replace all the audio with fart noises, and see which series people like better.

What do you guys think? I know remixes are really popular, and so is dubstep which is basically fart noises.

I could do like a really serious fart noise for the main guy, and a goofy off-the-wall fart noise for his goofy, off-the-wall friend, and a seductive fart noise for the lady.

This could generate literally dozens of hits.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#2
Making fun of someones hard work and effort is hilarious.
3 years ago#3
I was eating some goldfish while reading this. Those goldfish are now a half-chewed mess on my blanket. You made laugh those tasty treats right out of my mouth. That'll do robot, that'll do.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
3 years ago#4
Making fun of someones hard work and effort is hilarious.

it really is
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vAOMFiZnt8
Dragon Quest IX HYPE
3 years ago#5
This is the best idea i ever read. Im serious as a heart attack too.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
3 years ago#6
Please do this
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
3 years ago#7
If that SOB bumps his topic again with a new vid not one person cares to watch or enjoy, I'll be more than happy to make fun of his "hard work and effort".
3 years ago#8
L_S_P posted...
If that SOB bumps his topic again with a new vid not one person cares to watch or enjoy, I'll be more than happy to make fun of his "hard work and effort".

Yeah, lets make fun of him because he bumps his thread with updates.

What a dick.
3 years ago#9
Spamming self adverts for youtube vids people seem to hate? I agree, he's a huge dick.
3 years ago#10
Yeah, how dare he try to get viewers.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Let's Play Series, FRIENDLY FARTS, Might Start This Today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived