Has anyone considered doing a playthrough with only one weapon manufacturer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Has anyone considered doing a playthrough with only one weapon manufacturer?

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#1
I was thinking of trying it with bandit weapons, the only thing they don't make is a sniper. Any thoughts?
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#2
yes, Dahl with Axton and only wearing Dahl skins. (He was a Dahl soldier for those that don't know)
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#3
Ive played with manufacturer builds with pretty much every character. I hate dahl shields tho. If only i could get a WTF with Electric immunity i would retract that statement.

Ive never wanted to play the entire game with 1 manufacturer tho.

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#4
I wanna do a Hyperion run.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#5
I'd really like to do a Vladof run. I've found 4 white deaths at different levels, and some nice Anarchists to make the ride more fun. Vlad makes some decent AR's too.
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: havok718

havok718
4 years ago#6
yes, Dahl with Axton and only wearing Dahl skins. (He was a Dahl soldier for those that don't know)

He wasnt a very good dahl soldier. It sounded like he would've been a better fit at torgue.

User Info: RfHolden

RfHolden
4 years ago#7
Never for an entire playthru, but for an ordered chaos mechro I use almost nothing but jakobs
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Has anyone considered doing a playthrough with only one weapon manufacturer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived