i didn't like borderlands 2; will i like borderlands 1

#21havok718Posted 1/12/2013 8:34:50 PM
Didn't actually notice that. Now that I've seen it though, I'm wondering "Who asked?"
#22Laylow12Posted 1/12/2013 8:39:19 PM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
havok718 posted...
Who said anything about homosexuality?

my sig did

This flew over your head.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#23BayouJoePosted 1/12/2013 8:43:08 PM
havok718 posted...
You should do something more your style then, like knitting.

If you didn't notice the sig then why answer like that, it has nothing to do with the question...besides, the word "YOUR" was totally unnecessary. A real man admits when he's wrong and some even apologize.
Not going to argue this anymore....read my sig!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#24havok718Posted 1/12/2013 9:13:56 PM
I guess you're the only one arguing if you think that's what was going on. You misunderstood something and jumped to a conclusion.
#25Kingmichael1337(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 10:11:34 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Kingmichael1337 posted...
havok718 posted...
Who said anything about homosexuality?

my sig did

This flew over your head.

no it didn't
---
I'M GAY.
#26BayouJoePosted 1/12/2013 10:36:08 PM
havok718 posted...
I guess you're the only one arguing if you think that's what was going on. You misunderstood something and jumped to a conclusion.

You're not answering my question, you're skirting the issue.......I just want to make sense of your answer, I'm confused about the knitting being an answer to his question, how do you even know HIS style.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#27Kingmichael1337(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 10:59:21 PM
BayouJoe posted...
havok718 posted...

You're not answering my question, you're skirting the issue.......I just want to make sense of your answer, I'm confused about the knitting being an answer to his question, how do you even know HIS style.

yeah, how does he know my style; i think he just assumes that it's my style because i'm gay, because he doesn't know anything else about me other than the fact that i don't like borderlands 2

homophobes itt
---
I'M GAY.
#28havok718Posted 1/12/2013 11:39:02 PM(edited)
Borderlands 2 = over-the-top violence, explosions, crude humor, Torgue. If you dont like any of those things, I can only (jokingly) assume you're at the other end of the spectrum. Cupcakes, knitting, kittens... none of which have anything to do with sexual orientation. There's also quite a bit of homosexuality in this game, so how would such a comment even make sense?

From that last post of TC I know for certain he's trolling with that sig. Already had my suspicions. No self respecting Gay person would feel the need to announce their sexuality, in CAPS, to strangers on a gaming message board.

Also, since when was knitting a stereotype of Gays?
#29Max58201Posted 1/13/2013 12:25:24 AM
BayouJoe posted...
havok718 posted...

i think i speak for everyone when i say shut up and go away
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples