Borderlands, medieval style.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Borderlands, medieval style.

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#1
Just a thought that popped in my head. Crossbows (sniper or assault rifle counterpart), bow/arrows (???), magic staffs (maybe rocket launcher?) and melee weapons of course. Mage/sorcerer/ess (siren), rogue (assassin), hunter/ranger (soldier), Paladin/warrior,barbarian (gunzerker), and necromancer (mecromancer). Different element varieties for each weapon type, armor in place of energy shields, cloaks/capes in place of relics, Flasks or magic spells in place of grenades... I don't know, this will never happen. I was just thinking of what would happen if the two worlds met. Thoughts?
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.

User Info: 3CDED

3CDED
4 years ago#2
mages?

thought you said medieval not WOW rip off.
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw

User Info: PrettyBoyMarth

PrettyBoyMarth
4 years ago#3
Skyrim
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 463

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
4 years ago#4
I would welcome an update to Hexen. It was a First person medieval game. Youtube it, it is still worth a playthrough.

Skyrim is not like anything he is talking about, We want a game that would actually be fun to play.
Atlanta Falcons 13-3
2012 NFC South Champs and NFC #1 SEED. RISE UP!

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#5
It exists. It's called "Two Worlds" and "Two Worlds II."

I admit, they're not the greatest games, but they're pretty fun overall. I did enjoy messing around with the magic system in Two Worlds II.
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
4 years ago#6
I was under the impression that Borderlands was just Diablo with guns, so... Try playing Diablo?
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#7
Baldurs gate/ champiins of norrath
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: Nintendo guy

Nintendo guy
4 years ago#8
They already made this game. I believe it's called "Almost Every Diablo-Clone Ever".

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#9
I probably should have been more specific. From the comments, some seem to be recommending diablo or other similar games. What I am talking about is completely borderlands, with a dash of medieval/fantasy elements. It would still be first person, have borderlands humor, and be cell shaded. Crossbow would drop/be found in a chest with some silly red text on it. It was just a thought, anyway.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.

User Info: havok718

havok718
4 years ago#10
Heard it here first folks, WOW invented mages.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Borderlands, medieval style.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived