My Kpt_Kapowski inspired give away

#51Android21APosted 1/18/2013 10:15:16 AM
Panopictonguy posted...

I have a full time job (at work now) a girlfriend and a child. And still I have the time to put effort into getting things I want out of this game.

Hell I only about 12 or 15 days worth of play time and I have mostly everything I want.

Casual isn't an insult. If you don't wanna put in the effort to get what you want you're a casual. You want rewards given to you quickly so you can move on to other things. I don't mind putting in effort and savoring every moment until o get what I want. It's not like this game will suddenly cease to exist in a few months, I have all the time in the world.

Your job is casual if you're on the internet while you're there.
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#52thelegendofedelPosted 1/18/2013 10:37:15 AM
Haha, I love how much haterade gets thrown around on this board. It's so exciting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual_game

I know it's Wikipedia but give it a look-see.

If you put 20 hours of farming in with no avail, and some other dude gets the drop his first time, does that mean he's more hardcore of a gamer? Also, lets say you do a full play through with someone online (like me and my bro, I live in florida and he's in NY), and you get a rare drop, what happens then? My brother picked up a lvl 50 CC off the warrior while I was hosting the game, he didn't even tell me about it till like 3 days later, after i had been warrior farming for probably 17 hours. I duped that right away. Am I a casual gamer? I'd like to think not. Right now I have games going in RE6, WWE13, Halo 4, and BL2. It's not like I'm going on my phone and playing angry birds, that to me is casual gaming.
---
Xbox Gamertag: ScottieBoots
#53RinglercorpPosted 1/18/2013 12:13:49 PM
thelegendofedel posted...
Haha, I love how much haterade gets thrown around on this board. It's so exciting.

If you put 20 hours of farming in with no avail, and some other dude gets the drop his first time, does that mean he's more hardcore of a gamer? Also, lets say you do a full play through with someone online (like me and my bro, I live in florida and he's in NY), and you get a rare drop, what happens then? My brother picked up a lvl 50 CC off the warrior while I was hosting the game, he didn't even tell me about it till like 3 days later, after i had been warrior farming for probably 17 hours. I duped that right away. Am I a casual gamer? I'd like to think not. Right now I have games going in RE6, WWE13, Halo 4, and BL2. It's not like I'm going on my phone and playing angry birds, that to me is casual gaming.

I agree completely. I am in pretty much the same situation, only I hate you for living in Florida (I had to shovel snow off my driveway this morning in -10C weather).
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#54TsurukePosted 1/18/2013 12:18:21 PM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Lmao tc is so mad.

lol it's hilarious if you think I'm mad..........I do not get bothered by trolls.........I'm only doing this cause I think you are a D-Bag and to help out others....no feelings behind it good, bad or otherwise.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here but -- In essence, this could be classified as trolling and flaming.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#55thelegendofedelPosted 1/18/2013 12:28:12 PM
Ringlercorp posted...

I agree completely. I am in pretty much the same situation, only I hate you for living in Florida (I had to shovel snow off my driveway this morning in -10C weather).

Yeah dude, used to live in NY, know exactly what you're talking about. Right now Florida is getting hit with a "cool front." Which means daytime temps are in the 60's...best weather on earth. The kicker is, the native floridans are wearing winter jackets and hats. Cracks me up every time.
---
Xbox Gamertag: ScottieBoots
#56PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 12:30:05 PM
Android21A posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

I have a full time job (at work now) a girlfriend and a child. And still I have the time to put effort into getting things I want out of this game.

Hell I only about 12 or 15 days worth of play time and I have mostly everything I want.

Casual isn't an insult. If you don't wanna put in the effort to get what you want you're a casual. You want rewards given to you quickly so you can move on to other things. I don't mind putting in effort and savoring every moment until o get what I want. It's not like this game will suddenly cease to exist in a few months, I have all the time in the world.

Your job is casual if you're on the internet while you're there.

Actually running into burning buildings is pretty hardcore if I must say so myself.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#57PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 12:34:50 PM

No, not trying makes you casual.

You really think all the LF topics are from people who farmed 20+hrs?

A lot of casual players seem to just want to hop on this game and run around "casually" shooting thongs while they talk about something not related with their friends. They find it unenjoyable to do this with regular guns or a non-op set up.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#58RinglercorpPosted 1/18/2013 1:06:15 PM
Panopictonguy posted...

A lot of casual players seem to just want to hop on this game and run around "casually" shooting thongs while they talk about something not related with their friends. They find it unenjoyable to do this with regular guns or a non-op set up.

Why would we shoot thongs?

Also, apparently if you aren't this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU

Then you are a casual.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#59TsurukePosted 1/18/2013 1:11:10 PM(edited)
Ringlercorp posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Why would we shoot thongs?

Also, apparently if you aren't this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU

Then you are a casual.

At least he is trying to not be a casual lol.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#60MystearicaGrantPosted 1/18/2013 2:21:56 PM(edited)
I'm in so much :D Gamertag is ShinkuTear

Edit: If it's still going on that is >.> The sudden talk about "casual" sorta threw me off.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!