How did this board get back to 3rd place?!

#1M16CrowbarPosted 1/13/2013 11:17:30 AM
Did I miss a DLC?!? Please tell me there's a new level cap and new guns!!
#2phantom_arcane5Posted 1/13/2013 11:36:38 AM
No new level cap :(

I'm fairly certain there are new guns though :)
---
WULD........ .......... ............. NA KEST!
M'aiq knows much, and tells some.
#3Cats_of_KlibanPosted 1/13/2013 12:29:48 PM
How? ..by skillful use of new DLC pre-release hype/PR.

Does one recall any stories of putting a carrot/apple on a stick & hanging it in front of the animal desired to be motivated? The animal may NEVER get the treat, but responds with hope anyhow.

I just LOVE the changing drop rates weekend trick. Nobody can prove anything has actually changed at all. Drops are random, random, random ...did I mention random?
People finding things (or not) can't compare what the same action would have earned them without the claimed drop rate change ..so the real change is that people are out there trying trying trying.

I hate being manipulated by companies, but I always respect their skill at doing it ..lol.
---
. .. ... ....
#4PanopictonguyPosted 1/13/2013 1:05:53 PM
Cats_of_Kliban posted...
How? ..by skillful use of new DLC pre-release hype/PR.

Does one recall any stories of putting a carrot/apple on a stick & hanging it in front of the animal desired to be motivated? The animal may NEVER get the treat, but responds with hope anyhow.

I just LOVE the changing drop rates weekend trick. Nobody can prove anything has actually changed at all. Drops are random, random, random ...did I mention random?
People finding things (or not) can't compare what the same action would have earned them without the claimed drop rate change ..so the real change is that people are out there trying trying trying.

I hate being manipulated by companies, but I always respect their skill at doing it ..lol.

Sugar pills...

Healthy people get healthier
Sick people stay sick
And fakers get flushed out.

People might be able to get some definitive proof of the first thought wasn't "oh yeah now I can get that legendary easily."
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.