Best way to power level someone?

#1tonysparksPosted 1/13/2013 3:22:24 PM
I'm level 50 and my friend is level 12

What 's the best way to go on power leveling him?

Also I just downloaded the DLC missions how do I access them?
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#2Dwaze_ZakenPosted 1/13/2013 3:25:24 PM
1. You can access the DLC's from any fast travel station.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#3DocOdinePosted 1/13/2013 3:29:34 PM
Play the Torgue dlc until you can do the bar brawl repeatable. Begin mass slaughtering everything.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#4tony8669Posted 1/13/2013 5:59:35 PM
DocOdine posted...
Play the Torgue dlc until you can do the bar brawl repeatable. Begin mass slaughtering everything.

This goes especially fast if somebody has a L50 Norfleet.
#5tonysparks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:47:10 PM
DocOdine posted...

can u explain this more?
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#6E8SiliconPosted 1/13/2013 7:59:40 PM
Once you get to Pyro Pete's Bar in the Campaign of Carnage, you can do a mission where you have to kill the badasses in a bar. If you don't have it, the DLC will cost 800 Microsoft Points.
#7SinisterSynPosted 1/13/2013 8:00:39 PM
tonysparks posted...
DocOdine posted...

can u explain this more?

Just keep playing and you'll eventually find that there is a bar brawl side quest that eventually goes to Tier 3 Rematch, letting you re-do it over and over again. In this brawl, there are a lot of guaranteed Badass/high leveled enemies that spawn, giving out a great deal of EXP. So if you can mop them up very quickly, you can let the other person soak up all of that EXP.
#8tonysparks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:02:02 PM
cool thanks guys
---
#9rainwater7Posted 1/13/2013 8:56:51 PM
Take a Level 50 Mechromancer to the Warrior, kill him, then use your Bot to constantly kill the Rakk in the area. You can leave your controller and go watch a movie.
Make sure your Deathtrap has the skill that lets him stay longer for every kill.
Each Rakk is over 200 xp and they are constantly spawning over and over infinitely.
Your friend will level up very quickly this way.